View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012 (04:26 PM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

黒心 キバ
Arrival

"Well, we already have a small fire going. You and your pokemon are welcome to join us. It's dangerous roaming the forest at night."

"My name is Shadoan and my partner over there is Jack. Were competing in the world wide Earth and sky tournament. We came to Lethia before the map we were provided with read that the most concentrate badge battles were here. My name is Shadoan and my partner over there is Jack. Were competing in the world wide Earth and sky tournament. We came to Lethia before the map we were provided with read that the most concentrate badge battles were here."

Join them? Hm... It would be nice to get to know some new people, he thought quietly. He spoke up, calmy, to the both of them, as well as the Pokemon. "I could easily survive on my own, and Flare here could start fire if we need them. But," he said, looking at them both with his multi-colored eyes, a faint smile forming. "But, it would be nice to have company. We can help you guys if you need it." He walked over to them, when suddenly he looked down to the egg. "Hey, that's the first time it's moved...!"

Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.