View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
hey! Mattxy8 and wingman11, cut it now! it's right that the download question has been made a lot of times, and it'll be done a lot more. We can't make a fight out of it every time and start filling PC with senseless crap!

Mattxy8, if you don't find a download link in the main thread don't look any further, there's no release till the moment. I say this because i see that you also asked in Pokemon malachite's thread and i think you need to know. If you still want to be more sure, use the thread search. And this are not 37 pages of crap, it's 37 pages of people speaking their mind about the game, of updates and people asking questions which we must respect a lot.

wingman11, i agree that there should be some way to alert people when a release hasn't come out but.. c'mon, it's just one question, no need to be rude and disrespectful, this is called a COMMUNITY for some reason. Do you really want people like me to come see the new posts in Garnet's thread and find a whole page of insults?? that would make me lose my whole interest in the thread.

Both of you, please don't do things like this again and have some respect for the developers and the members who comment. Even for each other. If you answer "no" every time someone asks for a release, you make it much more easier than you're doing it right now.

Easy people, it's not that bad...

Last edited by Cabe; March 13th, 2012 at 05:33 PM. Reason: self-moderation...