View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2012 (7:50 PM).
Platinum Tier
Nature: Mild
Originally Posted by Game Over1375 View Post
Oh sweet, Smash Brothers! I'm interested in joining!

Your Username: Game Over1375, but I ask that everyone just calls me Game.

How did you start playing Smash Bros?
When did the original on the N64 come out? Yeah... I started on the day it came out. XD

Any thoughts/opinions about it?
I love Super Smash Bros. My favorite game was Melee, but I do recognize Brawl as a great game to the series. My only problem was that it did away with so many great things that were in Melee.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
My favorite characters in Melee were Young Link, Mario, Kirby, and Bowser, and my strategies would be based on the characters. Favorite characters in Brawl are Toon Link, Luigi, Kirby, and Bowser.

What is your opinion on the new SSB game coming?
Don't really know enough to have a good opinion. I'm pretty sure it'll be awesome though.

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4?
Hm... That's a toughie. Tails is someone I would love to see. Although I doubt it'll happen, it would be AMAZING to see Giygas (Mother 1 and 2) in the next game in some way. Oh, Bower Jr. too. That would be sweet. WAIT!!!! Hold the presses. Geno. 'Nuff said.

What new series or new character from recent years would you like to see?
There's really only one I can think of, and that's Midna.
> It was released world wide 1999.

> Maybe I should have phrased my question a bit better then what I was thinking of at the time. What I meant was a character from a series that isn't already rep so Midna would be LOZ rep

Welcome to the club Gameover

Originally Posted by Johnnikles View Post
Well, I'm new to the forum. Hopefully I can still join. XD

How did you start playing Super Smash Bros?
x I've been a fan since the original. I remember seeing Mario and Link on the cover and couldn't resist it. Lol.

Any thoughts/opinions about it?
x I'm obsessed with Brawl. Avid player since it came out.

What strategies/characters do you use when playing?
x I'm one of the few, the proud, the Ness players. I always play defensively in video games, and Ness is the single most defensive character in Brawl. PSI Magnet, ftw! Takes a lot of close watching, though, but it's not rare to get out of a fight without losing a life if you go about it right. PSI Fire has a lot of defense capabilities and is absolutely wonderful for setting up combos. Fire, then use Ness' overpowered grab or just keep spamming out more fires. Then there's Thunder. Inconvenient at times, yes, but it does such immense % damage to be able to control. Same goes for Flash (AKA PK FROSH!), although it's a bit more difficult to get in all stealthy like. I usually try to capture them trying to recover from edges with it.

Which characters would you like to see in SSB4?
x We need some Paula, Jeff, and Poo IMO (from Earthbound/MOTHER).

x I would not like to see Marth. I know that. Too much Ness pwnage from his OP self.
Regardless if Marth leaves which he won't you will still have stealthy sword based characters and probably more stealthy Fire Emblem Lords like Lyn as she was in the assist trophy or another one I am familiar with is Ephaim(although he uses lances). Not to mention That didn't really answer the question

Welcome to the Club Johnnikles.
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post

I'm not sure this counts as recent because he's been around for quite a while, but I figure he's in recent games so it works. I'd love to see Waluigi as a playable character. I think he would be like a more useful version of Luigi lol.
Eh I dunno if Mario 64 Tennis is what I would consider fairly new since his debut was 2000. Also as said earlier I'd consider him a Mario rep. I'd be a little more high on the bandwagon if he actually was in a Mario game that wasn't a spin off. But Waluigi always struck me as pretty badass which is why I always used him on Mario Party. Luigi does seem pretty useless, just about as much as Mario. Luigi final smash seems about as useful as DKs.

Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
I'd like to join please :D
Your username: AlexOzzyCake

My favourite character to use is Ike. I use him literally every single time. His powerful attacks still manage to carry some speed and his special attacks are the best! Plus his hair and cape are just awesome. <3

Hmm, interesting question... I think I'd like to see Scraggy as a new Pokemon based contestant! I'd also like to see Lakitu or Koopa Troopa get some action in Brawl - how cute would it be to play as them? x]
Welcome to the club Alex. Ike is pretty awesome, although I am sad he replaced Roy although I can see why since he was in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn whereas Roy was only a playable character Fuin no Tsurugi, should have had Sigurd, Eliwood, or Hector in Melee instead... but oh well.

Scraggy seems unlikely behind Zoroark and Victini. At the very most he may be a pokeball. Not to mention a lot of people are pushing for Mewtwo return. Maybe even pokemon co. with the Mewtwo merchandise lately and the Mewtwo event over wifi. I would like to see their return as generic enemies, but I'd much rather see Waluigi, Paper Mario, Bowser Jr., or even Toad. Or even a more obscure character Wart from Super Mario Bros. II.

Brian - 0089 1621 6313 - White