• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Pokemon Clubs GrandMaster Thread (Please read first post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Welcome to Pokémon Clubs, the section for various Pokémon based clubs! If there are any specific parts of the Pokémon fandom that shine more for you than others or you just want to make friends with similar interests to yours, then this section is the right place for you.

If it's your first time here, it's recommended that you read the Pokémon Clubs Rules.

You may also be looking for a list of the current clubs, in which case you should check out the Pokemon Clubs directory, linked below. For the latest major updates on the clubs, check out the approval updates section below.

If you're looking for help on how to create your own club, we have a nifty little guide for that, which also includes a template for the people who are looking for a decent layout. It might also be a good idea to reserve whatever club you're making, which can be done just by posting in this thread with which club you'd like to reserve.

REMEMBER READ THE CLUB CREATION GUIDE BEFORE MAKING YOUR FIRST CLUB!

Link to the Club Creation guide.

Contents
  • [alink id="directory"]Pokemon Clubs Directory[/alink id]
  • [alink id="reservations"]Reservations[/alink id]

Last edited:

Olli

Years
[a id]directory[/a id]
Pokemon Clubs Directory

Since new clubs are always being made and old clubs being closed, we have a directory to keep track of all the active clubs in the section, and so that people have an easy way to see if their club idea has been used yet. Below is a list of all the currently active clubs, together with a link to the club. All clubs that aren't listed below are either inactive clubs, or haven't been made yet, so they are all up for grabs! (Refer to the reservations post for all reserved clubs).

If you notice that the list is incorrect then make sure to contact one of the section's moderators and we'll get right on it! c:

Type-Specific Clubs
Bug
Dark
Dragon
Electric
Fairy
Fighting
Fire
Flying
Ice
Poison
Psychic
Steel
Water

Generation Specific Clubs
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6

Pokémon Specific Clubs
Riolu Family

Character Specific Clubs

Evil Team Based Clubs

Generalized Pokémon Clubs
Cute Pokémon
Legendary Pokémon
Shiny Hunters
Breeder's Corner
Mega Evolution

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
[a id]reservations[/a id]
Reservations

Use this thread as the area to reserve any clubs that you want to create and post ideas for new clubs you want to see. To reserve making a club, just post saying that you'd like to create a certain club and it will be reserved for you for one week! In the time period, no one else can create the club, giving you first priority on being the owner of the club you desire.

Rules
- Follow all of the community's rules and the Pokemon Club's rules.
- Please keep all posts constructive!
- If someone has already posted an idea for a club which you would also like to create, please message the original poster first!
- All reservations must be posted in this thread or are not valid.
- You have to wait a week between reserving clubs.
- You can only reserve one club at a time!

If you notice the list isn't up-to-date, make sure to contact a Pokemon Clubs moderator and we'll get right on it! c:

Current Reservations

Clubs To Be Made:
A list of club ideas for people who are lost on what club to make. If you have any ideas that aren't listed her, feel free to post them in this thread. Don't use this list to check whether a club is free to be made or not, since it isn't consistently updated. Instead use the index above.

Type-specific Clubs
  • Ground
  • Ghost
  • Grass
  • Normal
  • Rock

Generation Specific Clubs
  • Generation 1
  • Generation 2

Character Specific Clubs
  • Brock
  • Cilan
  • Coordinators
  • Iris
  • May
  • Team Galactic
  • Elite 4
  • Frontier Brains
  • Ingo & Emmet
  • Pokegirls
  • The Striaton Trio
  • Team Plasma
Other Clubs
  • Forest Pokemon
  • Defensive Pokemon
  • Fast Pokemon
  • Slow Pokemon
  • Gothic/Scary Pokemon
  • Seasonal Pokemon
  • Weather Pokemon
  • Primate Pokemon
  • Fish Pokemon
  • Forest Pokemon
  • Urban Pokemon
  • Mountainous/Alpine Pokemon
  • Underrated Pokemon
  • Tough Pokemon
  • Certain Colour Group Pokemon
  • Various Pokémon Families

Last edited by a moderator:

Olli

Years
Alright, adding you to the list right now. You have a week of reservation ^^

Last edited:

Olli

Years
So because gusfromholland hadn't been around lately, and the club hadn't been updated in almost 2 months, "The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!" was closed and is in need of a new owner, unless someone wants to remake it. So if you're interested, PM either me or AlexOzzyCake, and we'll figure something out ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
❤ Gorgeous, Attractive & Lovely ❤ - The Beautiful Pokemon Club has been closed by owner's request.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Under the clubs to be made section, does the 'Gym Leaders' include just 8 for each region, or all 44 of them from Kanto to Unova? Or simply just certain individuals like how Misty and Skyla has had their own club?

(LOVE what you guys did with this thread too!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Under the clubs to be made section, does the 'Gym Leaders' include just 8 for each region, or all 44 of them from Kanto to Unova? Or simply just certain individuals like how Misty and Skyla has their own club?

(LOVE what you guys did with this thread too!)

Really it's whatever the owner wants it to be, but my suggestion is to either include all 44 or do individual Gym Leaders. If a club for a region's gym leaders existed it'd be hard to make an all-inclusive Gym Leaders club D:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Really it's whatever the owner wants it to be, but my suggestion is to either include all 44 or do individual Gym Leaders. If a club for a region's gym leaders existed it'd be hard to make an all-inclusive Gym Leaders club D:
That is true. Understood. While we're on the topic a bit, I want to request anyone to create an 'Elite Four' Club.. Heck a Frontier/Subway Boss Club would be awesome as well!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
That is true. Understood. While we're on the topic a bit, I want to request anyone to create an 'Elite Four' Club.. Heck a Frontier/Subway Boss Club would be awesome as well!

Both have been added to the list of clubs to be made, thanks. ^^

Olli

Years
Ownership of ♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!" has been transferred to Dawn-Berlitz due to an inactive previous owner.

Olli

Years
Ciax' -Am I Bugging You?- The Bug Type Fanclub has been closed due to three months inactivity from the owner. A transfer of ownership is still available, so if anyone wants it, contact either me or AlexOzzyCake

BugLover44's The Golden Hive Bug POKeMON Fan Club has been revoked due to not having the necessary requirements of a club.

Years
I don't know do you approve my reserve, but i'd like to reserve Urban Pokemon.
This is my first club:

Why do you want to open up the club?: Because, i'd just want to make club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Every second day.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I hope it would last long.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't know do you approve my reserve, but i'd like to reserve Urban Pokemon.
This is my first club:

Why do you want to open up the club?: Because, i'd just want to make club.
How often do you intend to update the club?: Every second day.
How long are you hoping for the club to last?: I hope it would last long.

Great, thanks! You have it reserved until April 1st. :)

Edit: Dratizard's Mewclub was revoked due to focusing on only one Pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back