View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2012 (05:10 PM).
King of the Hell

黒心 キバ
Unite

_Kiba_____________________________

"I guess that means the egg is closer to hatching, eh? By the way the hypno over there is Alpha, the banette is Bravo, the gastly is Delta, the sableye is Foxtrot, the kadabra is Charlie, and the sneasel is Echo. I wouldn't recommend getting near Charlie or Echo, they're... not very good with strangers. Bravo, these guys are untouchable as well. Don't worry about that, she gets mad if she can't prank anyone. Anyway you were talking about giving us some help. Right now we're on a job to find some starters for a professor. We need a fire-type, grass-type, and water-type for some new trainers, but we can only catch them with these pokeballs. These are unregistered so they won't be teleported to a PC. Well, since you're with us we can probably undertake another job."

He smiled and kept a firm hold of the egg. "Someone... Important... gave this to me... I don't know what species it is, but I can't wait to find out..." He was about to tell Mello and Flare to go introduce themselves, but the Jack's pokemon were already on it. He turned back to Jack. "Capture starters in Pokeballs? Hmm... How do I put this... I can't help you much with that... I catch pokemon in a much different way... Without Pokeballs."

_Flare_____________________________

"Hello there. As my trainer has already told you my name is Alpha. These are my teammates... and the ones over there are my teammates as well. I wouldn't suggest greeting them. Charlie is a bit... big-headed and Echo is very shy."

"Yeah glad to meet you two! I'm Bravo! We would know each other a lot better if my trainer would let me do it my way."

Flare bowed his head silently. He seemed to tower over most all of them, but did not gloat. In fact, he didn't seem to talk all that much. "I go by the name Flare."

_Mello_____________________________

"Hello there. As my trainer has already told you my name is Alpha. These are my teammates... and the ones over there are my teammates as well. I wouldn't suggest greeting them. Charlie is a bit... big-headed and Echo is very shy."

"Yeah glad to meet you two! I'm Bravo! We would know each other a lot better if my trainer would let me do it my way."

Mello smiled and bowed to them, smiling nervously. "H-hi, my name is Mello." Her voice was soft and sweet, albeit shy and nervous. She gave a small pirouette scanned the part. Mostly dark, ghost, and psychic, she thought to herself. She seemed to notice the Sneasel, so she twirled and danced her way over. "Hi," she spoke cheerily, twirling once more.