View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisis View Post
oh thnx for the info

and oh.. cool your almost done with devimon which is one of my fave digimons ill be looking forward to see his sprite so i can give a feedback

keep improving
Yeah Devimon is kinda tricky since he's a large sprite, but I'm making progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynexus92 View Post
Oh man I've been waiting years for a hack like this. Quite the ambitious undertaking, good luck man.
I was surprised no one had done anything like this yet considering how intertwined pokemon and digimon fans are. Somebody had to do it eventually right? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroesAndCons View Post
Will we be given information about what types are supereffetctive / resistant to each other in this one? I hope so, I don't want to go in blind and have to do all guesswork! =P

Still, looks amazing, I hope you are getting some help though because if it's a one man job it could take years!

Yes I'll release a .txt document with each release detailing such things. I'll also post the list of weaknesses/resistances whenever I figure them all out. I might try to get a team together soon, because the base stats and moves lists are going to take a lot time. I really want to release the Digivolution beta as soon as I can, but like you said I'm only one man and this is a large undertaking.
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.

Last edited by Epitaph93; March 16th, 2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: answered another comment