View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Haha, Mammoth, jag kanske kan stoppa in en liten Rattata nånstans senare för din skull ;)

I'm thinking like this; you probably want to capture a nice team pretty soon rather than go through half the RP just waiting for some better pokémon to come along. But at the same time, if you feel like you've already caught a lot and want to replace some of your current team members, it's COMPLETELY FINE to store some pokémon in the modern, online storage system at a pokémon center. It's what most serious trainers in Arcanum do. Just like Ash does in Unova with Swadloon and his bird pokémon whateveritscallednow.

If you think it would make your character seem cold and harsh, leaving their pokémon as energy inside a computer - remember they get transformed into energy and live in a digital "fantasy" world there where they have a really good time (let's say that, at least). UNLESS you transer your extra pokémon back to your family or something of course. That's an option of course.
Actually, I'ma wait to catch obscene amounts of pokemon. Just waiting on that Rufflet. ;P

And ACTUALLY, when you put pokemon into the PC they get sent back to the region's professor, where they get alotted times out of their pokeballs to roam around in the gardens, and the rest of the time they are kept in their pokeballs. ;P
Melody will probably send 'em back to her mom, though.
I'll post when I get back on Sunday/Monday.