View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Nemisis
Soul Eater

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph93 View Post
Yeah the digivolutions will be the main focus. It adds more to the process of "catching them all" because you have to keep your eye on EVs almost all the time if you want a specific digivolution. Otherwise you can just enjoy the little bit of randomness that the casual players love.

The maps were really just so I could get a leg up on posting the hack in the first place, and to get a little bit of practice in before the real deal.

All questions are welcome Most Digimon will reach Mega level. All the digidestined Digimon will (Agumon, Gabumon, Renamon, Veemon, gomamon, etc.) and A large majority of the rest will. Certain Digimon don't have known digivolutions, or only digivolve to a certain point (MarineAngemon which is a Mega that has no digivolution, All the Armor digivolutions as they only digivolve once, Calumon who is similar to MarineAngemon, so on and so forth.)

I'm glad you're interested. If you PM me the link to your banner I can post it in the OP and credit you.

Update: I'm finally making a Devimon sprite. I have the front and back finished. I'll have the side finished tonight, and maybe start on the movement frames. This is just a little sidetrack from the battle sprites, which I have been working on for a few hours today.
oh ok ill be looking forward for the sprite of devimon good luck

My Supported Hacks: