View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2012 (6:35 AM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Jolly
Originally Posted by Renyui! View Post
So I've been neglecting video games for a while now, due to a hefty chunk of my spare time being taken up by studies/anime. And I've only just realized it like 10 minutes ago, when I went to post in the 'What are you currently playing?' thread, and realized I didn't have anything to write about.

Would anyone care to suggest a new game for me to play? I'm into fighters, action/turn-based rpgs, action adventurers (i.e. zelda), and anime games predominantly lately, but I'm pretty much open to any suggestion.
What systems do you have?
I have quite a few recently released games in mind for a lot of different consoles.

Originally Posted by ShinySearcher01 View Post
Hey, can someone who's played the game tell me whether Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition is worth getting? I'm liking IGN's review, I just wanted to hear from somebody who's job isn't to find these thing's flaws. I don't care about graphics for the most part, I'm not able to go online at the moment, I like my games to last me a long time, I probably have someone to local with, and I don't want it to be too easy, either. I've never played a fighting game before, but it sounds like something I might like. Thanks!
Street Fighter IV 3D was a pretty fun game, but it got a bit boring after awhile. This is mainly because fighting games bore me though, so if you're a fan of fighting games you might get far more enjoyment out of the game than I did.
If you played Street Fighter IV on another console and really enjoy it, then you'll probably enjoy 3D, as it's the same game really.

Like I said, it's a pretty fun game though. The control scheme is a little funky at first but they make it easier by using the touch screen if you have a hard time pulling off move through button combos. It's something you get used to after awhile though.
The 3D with it is pretty impressive, and the online makes for a pretty competitive 3DS game.
Yeah Football Fan!