View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
"Yeah. Making money off of what you like seems like a good way to make a living. If your good at it then why not?" Mark replied. Film... inventing... guess that was why he was in a school. To try a bunch of different stuff. Then again, the academy was mostly for training Pokemon which is what he wanted to learn anyways.

Len didn't budge from his position but still listened to Alexis.

"Ah... I don't think he needs help. I'm sure he's going to do it eventually. Some stuff just happened that kept it from happening. Kind of a private topic." Len said.

"haha, Yeah. I could just spray some water on myself. Heck I doubt that the stink would stick with me anyways. I'm mostly all skin anyways. I'm practicly naked. Hahaha..." Len joked. "I'm sure a good spray from water gun would be enough to get the stench out of your fur if it ever resorted to that." Len said. He quick sat up.

"But luckily I won't have to resort to that since you won't be falling in the swamp! You can rely on me!" Len said confidently.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)