View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
... ... ...Pink Ditto? Ditto's purple. (What should I use?) And also...if I were to RNG abuse a Legendary Pokemon (this is actually an aesthetic issue again), should I just use a Master Ball? Or should I use other balls? Well, I prefer the Master Ball because I'm tired of catching Legendary Pokemon with other balls (unless if it has an effect that makes the catch rate higher). I already have 12 Master Balls ready for the legendary Pokemon!
Using Master Balls on catch rate 3 legendaries is perfectly understandable, so just really do what you want.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that the challenges are optional... you shouldn't feel compelled to do them. If you are too busy, you don't have to do them. I understand completely. I don't want this pastime to feel like a job to anyone so if you cannot do a challenge, please don't feel down or anything. It's fine. We're here to have fun and I'm not interested in making anyone not have fun. I am open to suggestions for the club at all times (by PM if you'd prefer), so just keep that in mind. Please everyone, remember that this is fun. I apologize to all of you if I have pressured anyone into challenges and I will look towards a future will I will keep a closer eye on things like that.

Good luck and ultimately, have fun, because that's what this club is all about -- fun.