View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2012 (06:44 AM).
Banned

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by Rainy Garden of Fire:
Catch rate 3 only? So...for Kyogre, you don't have to do so (its catch rate is 5)? Well, I think I still have to do so. Most legendary Pokemon are a pain in the neck...especially Roaming Legendary Pokemon! And anyways, Legendary Pokemon are pretty much powerful and the Master Ball suits their power...
And about RNG abuse...I understand the basics to doing Wild Pokemon RNG Abuse. It looks simple, but I could never do it right. The reason? Delays. Well, I kinda understand how to operate the timer now, but what you said about letting the timer update itself by inserting the delay you hit instead of the delay you were supposed to hit just got me a problem. How would you identify the delay you hit? If you use the Seed from Stats thing, well, it works...but it's a bit hard. You'd have to go to a location where you can easily catch a Level 50 and more Pokemon...it's hard to do so and I don't like using an AR. And also...in the Hours and Minutes part of the Seed from Stats thing, you'd put the time you started the game (or soft reset the game) into the Hours and Minutes part, right?
Just use Master Balls on anything you want. It's what you want to do, not what everyone else wants to do. You identify the delay you hit by doing a series of 9 or 10 elm calls and using the "Search Elm" feature of Seed to Time. Are you using that?