View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2012 (2:55 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Len gave off a playful laugh in repsponse to Alexis. They'd work well together surely... Alexis was depending on him after all! Finally, everyone started to get moving to the swamp. Finally it was time to head off. He figured he could walk there... but why not get a bit of exercise first? He walked closer to Alexis and then turned his back, putting his hands behind him so that she could jump on.

"Hop on Alexis! I figure I may as well get used to this and get a bit of exercise! What do ya say?" Len said.

Mark heard Hilda announce that it was time to head out to the swamp at last. He looked back at Daniel and got up from his chair, waiting for him of course.

"Guess it's time to head out. I'm kinda hoping I don't stink too much... I gotta remind myself to take a bath or a shower after this before heading up to the mountains... I'll scare away all the pokemon if I don't. Hahaha.." Mark joked.

Snype's ears twitched as the class started to head out. He gave Flora a bit of a side hug.

"Well Flora! It was good chatting with ya! But the Swamp is calling! I'll see ya around then!" Snype said before running over to Mark and jumping onto his shoulder, waving a bit to Daniel

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)