View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Len continued happily running toward the swamp. The group was pretty close so far and alot of the kids had gotten there already. Mark was taking his time getting there after all. Len heard Alexis telling him to not get too far away. Len held on tighter and made a sharp U turn back to the group, but he ended up losing his balance and falling on his side along with Alexis.

"Woah!" Len said as he tumbled over onto the grass. It wasn't too swampy but the grass was pretty slippery. Len was still holding onto Alexis.

Kilik joined the conversation eventually to see what they were talking about. Mark was thinking about what pokemon would fit his team the best...

"Hmm... well I guess I'll just have to see when I get there huh?" Mark said. He saw in the distance that Len had tumbled over. He was fine though. Just getting a bit too excited from all the running most likely. He couldn't help but laugh again.

Snype hadn't noticed Thyme yet since he was so high up. He was busy looking at the sights mostly and didn't really expect he'd see Thyme in a place like this...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)