• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
[FONT=&quot]The Tabi Tournament (OOC/SU) Rated T[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]Plot:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Map of Orre (But green instead of brown):[/FONT]

Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Rules:[/FONT]
Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Symbol Holders: [/FONT]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Interview Sheet: [/FONT]
Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]My SU:[/FONT]

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[FONT=&quot]Accepted RPers:[/FONT]

Arcaray as Avery Flynn:[/FONT]
Xulek as Jack Walker:
Beegu as Thalia Arkuna:
Nideous as Jaennifer Courtney:
SniDERPvy as Kassidy Tanaki:
The Final Watchman as Jason Moral:
Tuxedo Clank as Marcus Romulus Valerius:
Reader_Maniac as Ari Swift:
CyBeastSaber as Primeria Sage:
juniebug910 as Masuta to notatakai:
ohHeyVapereon. as Jayden Braelyn:

Reserved RPers:

SkyIsUmbreon
Crebirk

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
OMG!!! Reserve me please!

P.S. Welcome back. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Is this an alias?

Jack Walker. I have never had any lasting nicknames sadly but I created this alias for undisclosed reasons concerning my involvement with a splinter group known as Cipher 5 years ago.

How old are you? You must be 16 or older to join this tournament.

I am age 18 as of the time of filling out this form.

What gender are you? This is, after all, written through a submission form and, as such, we cannot see from our desk.

I am a healthy fit male in his prime.

Describe your appearance for us, please. Be very descriptive, perhaps about eight sentences or more.

Well let's see here I am around 5'8, I have a rather slim but well built frame with somewhat pale skin despite my time in the desert for so long. My hair is dark red with a military style crew cut with hazel colored eyes that tend to dart around when making eye contact for more than a few seconds. I also have rather small lips for a boy my age but in all honesty I never minded that bit about myself very much despite some snickers I've heard behind my back every now and then. What I prefer to wear though is usually a white t-shirt rather than something along the lines of a black one to help me trek through sunny areas in Orre but that's when I don't have my duster on which is very rare nowadays given how I like to keep a low profile in some circumstances. Regarding my other pieces of clothes though I tend to usually wear a set of gray jeans that tend to be torn up in some areas along with a pair of white trainees for shoes even though they tend to get rather dirty rather fast but I've never minded in all honesty. There's also the silver chain necklace with a accessory on it resembling a miniature Jirachi I have on my person nowadays which is something I've held onto since my time as a child and I hold it very dear to me just to remind myself not only of my childhood but also that wishes can come true in the end if you work hard enough for them. Besides from that there's not much else to mention other than the gloves I tend to wear sometimes but I keep them within the pockets of my duster for the most part. That and a canteen to keep me hydrated when traveling like usual so I hope that describes my attire a bit haha.

How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.

Well let's see here I am a tad harsher than most people when it comes to training the Pokemon I raise but that's because I expect more of them than most trainers would even consider demanding. Regardless of that though I do tend to look down on trainers of my age as I think of their skills to be inferior to mine due to how many times I've simply demolished trainers of my peer group so many times I've lost count by now in all honesty. So because of that I can be rather reckless at first and perhaps even a bad strategist for the most part seeing how much I just use raw power alone brought by my team to win the match for me. But if you do end up defeating me I may end up respecting you a bit and before you ask yes I will be demanding a rematch at some point after I've trained a bit. I try not to get too close to people though nowadays since I'm used to seeing trainers be either so naive or so thick headed they make me want to puke on sight but hey look who's talking here. I prefer being by myself for the most part when not with my Pokemon hence why I like traveling so much despite it being a necessity for quite a long time now. But when I choose to be I can be quite humorous and sarcastic at the cost of someone else's self respect and dignity as I tend to attack other people's characters and looks quite a bit if someone's irritating me to that point. I love the wilderness above the city to where I feel like I was born in the wild and thus I can be pretty outgoing and hasty when it comes to exploring new areas nearby. I can also be pretty rude and even insulting at times when first meeting someone but that was due to my upbringing sadly and I was never known to be very sensitive when introducing myself. All in all I'm brash, proud, reckless, and for the most part a wild boy if I do say so myself haha.

What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.

Oh man where do I begin when discussing this. Okay let's see here my home region was originally Hoenn I was kidnapped along with my Bagon at the time at a young age I think it was 7 by Cipher back when it was in its prime and Nascour was still running the show. I swear every time I saw him in person I felt like wetting myself back then but thankfully he liked the fact that I wasn't too shabby at catching Pokemon for Cipher back then even though I was rather selective in my choices at the time. After a few years of being merely a peon for Cipher I was elevated to the status of snagger and assigned to the division of a new and rather fruity admin by the name of Miror B who I simply despised to no end back then. I could go on for hours on how much I hated this pompous bastard and everyone else knew it too, he treated Pokemon like they were toys to be played with and had the ones he deemed the most ugly to fight to the death inside Pyrite Cave with everyone in our division watching. I couldn't stand it in the least and by the end of my first year with Miror B I purposely fought him in his personal quarters when everyone else was sleeping, he was tough I'll give him that but my Shelgon sure gave his Ludicolo harem a run for his money before his guards came in to detain me. I ended up seeing Nascour again in person after a few years and for the first time in my life I literally pissed myself in fear after looking into those soulless eyes of his but instead of having me executed he decided to transfer me to Professor Ein's lab strangely enough given how much progress I've made for Cipher over the last few years despite my age. After a month in the brig I found myself walking on foot to Ein's lab in the middle of the desert for crying out loud, I was on the verge of death by the time I got halfway there but since my Shelgon had become strong and dedicated enough to evolve by the time I collapsed in a unconscious haze I found myself in a section of the lab with Ein observing a Salamence in a cage which I recognized to be Clair as I jaw dropped in awe at my Shelgon's new form. Ein told me that this Salamence ended up bringing me to the lab and incapacitated over 20 guards who tried to subdue it for study as I demanded for Clair to be released into my custody which Ein agreed to surprisingly saying that this was for a new type of Pokemon he was working on that would grant the organization world domination apparently. After 2 years for working with Ein and my bond with my Salamence reaching inseparable heights I was called to Ein's quarters where he requested to see my Salamence as he needed a test subject for a new type of Pokemon called Shadow Pokemon at this point which I couldn't care less about at the time until I ended up seeing Clair turned into something from my nightmares as it demolished everything in sight in blind rage after being exposed to the Shadow Pokemon contagion and destroying its Pokeball much to my surprise. I ended up having to recapture my childhood friend and as much as I hated to do it I went rogue on Cipher at that point, escaping the lab thanks to how much Clair wrecked the place and arriving at Agate City a few days later seeking aide for Clair and hoping to find a way to reverse the engineering done to it by Ein which thankfully I found at the Agate Shrine. I knew that I was on the run now and that Cipher would surely be after me but in all honesty I just didn't give a damn at the time after restoring my companion back to health. By the age of 15 I took to breeding my Pokemon while hiding out in Agate for as long as I could, training a team strong enough to see me through and hopefully I would be left in peace. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay here forever though especially after hearing news of a resurgence of the group I once called family, I couldn't let the Shadow Pokemon return at any cost I thought to myself but I also heard wind of a tournament coming up soon and I figured the resurgent Cipher would surely target the trainers gathering world wide. I couldn't let that happen and thus I set out to set things right for once. Thanks to my mentor Eagun I was able to prepare for this tournament and my hunt quicker than I normally would have been on my own and for that I was grateful to him as I went out exploring Orre catching exotic Pokemon and making new allies while getting into the occasional fight every now and then haha. Seriously though Cipher cannot surface again and I'll do whatever is necessary to keep them from succeeding at whatever they may be planning. What scares me though is that this fight may end up being more brutal than I thought.

What Pokémon do you have, both in the PC and the ones that you will be carrying with you? You will be free to switch Pokémon at anytime. Please remember that your highest level Pokémon should be level 55.

My team right now is my Mienshao known as Tira, my Chandelure known as Moegami, my Salamence known as Claire, my Jellicent known as Maggie, my Elektross known as Asuka, and my Ferrothorn known as Cereza. All are around level 50.

My boxed Pokemon are my Mandibuzz aka Gail, my Umbreon aka Yumigami, my Magmortar aka Amaterasu, my Krookodile aka Levia, my Dragonite aka Sophia, and my Escavalier aka Konan. All are around level 48 to 55.

Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.

Well let's see to cap things off for one I'm horrible at lengthy explanations as shown earlier haha, I love to eat, I enjoy explosions and the suffering of my enemies way more than I should, and I'm an all around ahole you'll know and despise in the blink of an eye haha.

Hope that's a good enough survey.

Password - Team Snagem
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Arcaray

Tetris God.
Years
Avery Flynn. Actually, that kinda is my nickname. My first name is Prentice, but I don't really tell people that if I can help it. Well, can you blame me?

No worries, I'm 18. All is well.

What gender are you? This is, after all, written through a submission form and, as such, we cannot see from our desk.
Unless I am sorely mistaken, I'm pretty certain I'm a guy. I'll let you know if this changes.

Describe your appearance for us, please. Be very descriptive, perhaps about eight sentences or more.
Right, where to start? From the top? Well, with a surname like 'Flynn' I'm sure you're not surprised to find out that I have red hair. It's sort of a copper colour, slightly curly and reaches to the middle of my ears, I guess. It grows ridiculously fast, so it's almost always in my eyes. My eyes are apparently sea-green (whatever that means), and are pretty big. That, combined with my complete inability to grow facial hair, means that I look at least 18 months younger than I really am. The only thing that stops me getting I.D'd everywhere I go is my height; I've always been lanky, but at 6'3'' I'm hoping that there's not much growth left in me. I'm skinny, can't build muscle to save my life, and my hands and feet seem abnormally large compared to the rest of me. Well, that's how it looks to me anyway. I'm not necessarily pale nor tanned, and I have something of an awkward stance... Does that even make sense?

I don't know what to tell you about my dress-sense, because I never really had one. I have a favourite pair of dark denim jeans, and I usually wear plain t-shirts of dull colours. I then tend to wear a thin checked shirt over the top, more often than not. I wear red basketball shoes and I pretty much always carry a backpack. I've no tattoos or anything, I'm not really that interesting. OH YEAH, and I have braces, so my lips are sometimes chapped. And I used to wear glasses, but they are a pain to keep safe so I've learnt to get by without them.

How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.
Here we go, eh? I like to think I can be funny, but that's probably not true. I'm kind of sarcastic and have a very, er, 'realist' sense of humour, if you get me. If I stop and think about it, I think that my humour is sometimes the only way I can talk to people out of my comfort zone. I'm not completely socially retarded, but yeah... I'm more than a little bit awkward. I'm not the first to start a conversation, but when I talk I can forget to stop. If you get to know me you probably won't hate me, because I can grow on you. I've had a few close friends, but I'm never anyone's best mate. I've been told that it's because I've got 'low self-esteem', but I think it's more to do with the fact that I'm a little bit of a perfectionist and I have a tendency to go full-nerd on people I don't know. I do try to be accepted though, but not in a "jumping on the band-wagon" kind of way.
I don't take things too seriously, but I am a good person to have in an emergency. I can be cool in the face of fire, because I try to look at everything as logically as I can. I'm pretty determined and I don't like to displease anyone. This means I will face fire to defend people I don't like, which often means I get walked all over, unfortunately. I may be no good at reading people, but I am pretty intelligent. I'm not bragging or anything, I just am really. I love science, and I am terrible at art and sport. I get obsessed a little too easily with things, and I love to know how things happen. To the point where I annoy everyone by asking incessant questions.

That's about it really.

What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.

My family have always lived in Mahogony Town, Johto. The majority of Pokemon Trainers in our family have grown up to train with and aid Pryce in the gym, who is some sort of distant relative of ours. Or so I've been told - he's never indicated anything that would suggest that. The general trend is that Flynn boys start training from a young age, after catching their first pokemon in Ice Cave. Those who aren't cut out to train with Pryce become fishermen or hikers, but all of us begin at the Ice Cave.
I guess that's where things changed for me. I was never as athletic as my brothers, and as the 4th son I had a lot to live up to. My dad and I never really saw eye-to-eye, but I didn't let it bother me much. However, when I announced that I didn't want an Ice pokemon, he seemed to wipe his hands of me. My mother found me a Charmander, but only her and my younger sister really cared for what I did from this point on. My mother disapproved of my dad's lack of support, and this eventually led to their divorce. My mother and sister moved to Violet City, and I began my travels.

I began at Ecruteak and focused my energy on the Legendary Dogs of Johto. During my research I battled gym leaders across the region, ensuring that I would become strong enough when I came to face my life's work. After all those years, I spotted the dogs a number of times but could never get close enough to conduct valuable data. Instead I chose to pursue my other goal, and so I travelled across the Tojo Falls to Kanto to become a Pokemon Master. I became one of the strongest trainers in the two regions, and at 15 years of age I replaced Giovanni as Gym Leader at Viridian City. However, it was tedious work. I soon grew tired of my stationary post in the Gym, and when a young trainer named Blue challenged me, I exchanged my Leader status for a meeting with his Grandfather. Professor Oak became a close acquaintance of mine. He and I shared research, and I learnt most of what I know today under his teaching. After a short while, Oak questioned why a young boy would interrupt his travels to spend his life in a lab, and so he refused to teach me further. Oak told me to travel to the peak of Mt. Silver and battle Red, the last Champion of Kanto. He promised a job would await me when I return victorious.
I travelled to the top of Mt. Silver after months of training, and I was certain that I was ready. As I reached the summit, Red and I began battle. It was over much faster than I had anticipated, and I left defeated. Rather than return to Oak unsuccessful, I swore to travel, to improve and to better myself as a Pokemon Trainer.

Throughout my travels I've met a fair few fellow trainers (hell of a tongue-twister there), but sooner or later we ended up going our separate ways. I still keep in contact with most, but opportunities to communicate tend to be few and far between.

What Pokémon do you have, both in the PC and the ones that you will be carrying with you? You will be free to switch Pokémon at anytime. Please remember that your highest level Pokémon should be level 55.

Right. My usual team stands as this:
Charizard, known as Aidan; Luxray, known as Nox; Nidoking, known as Regis; Alakazam, known as Enoch; Dragonair, known as Ada; and Feraligatr, known as Calder.

These are all around Lvl. 50, and I don't tend to switch them often. My boxed Pokemon are as follows:

Marowak; Growlithe; Crobat; Snorlax; Poliwrath; Walrein; Houndoom; Ampharos; Quilava; Starmie; Roserade; Espeon; Metagross; Scyther; Absol; Manetric; Natu; Misdreavus; Delibird; Hitmonchan.

Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.

I'm not easily bothered by temperature; I may not like Ice Pokemon much, but growing up in Mahogany certainly meant I got used to the cold. It's like I have the ability Thick Fat, I guess. Also, I'm far more comfortable around Pokemon than I am around people, but a lot of trainers can be like that I guess.
I think that's all...

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
((XD gooood times))

My name is Skyzarin Destan, but I like to be called Sky... It would be good for for you to call me that too. I gave myself the name because I had no one to give it to me.

Tch, I know, I'm 17.

I'm a guy, of course.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Here we go:

My name is Jannifer Courtney. And of course this is not an alias! How would people be able to adore me and know my fame if i used a false name? But most people call me Jen.

I'm about 18, I think... I wasn't told when I was born, so I don't remember well. That old enough for you?

I'm a boy What kind of idiots are you? Jennifer is a girls name! So, I am a girl!

Well, I'm a little on the short side for a girl. I'm very skinny, almost unhealthily so, but don't let that fool you. I am incredibly strong. Let's see... My lon white hair is in a sort of X on the back of my head. I've found that makes people notice me wherever I go, which is good. I have cold grey eyes, and have been told they look edgy, whatever that means. I have pale skin, and I burn easily. As far as clothing goes, I wear a pair of faded, pale blue jeans and a matching pale blue sleeveless shirt. Over that shirt is a short sleeved pink vest with a lot of pockets. My bag is jet black and slung over my shoulder most of the time. My delicate little hands are covered by a pair of long, elbow length pink gloves.my shoes are the same faded color as my pants, and look a little worn from use. My pokeballs are set on my belt, as usual, but Dusk, my Zorua, is almost always with me.

Um, o then. If you insist. I am a very selfish person. I'll do what I want, when I want, and won't care who gets in the way. I am always up for a fight, and mostly come out on top. I have a bit of a temper, but never simply strike out in anger. I don't like being mad, so I remove the things that anger me, permanantly.As far as pokemon go, I adore the Dark type, and the rest of them can go to hell. I only respect stength, but that doesn't mean I like not being the strongest. I'm an attention seeker, and crave fame and the spotlight. I constantly feel the need to prove myself, and am always seeking tough opponents to face.

Well, I was born in Goldenrod City, Johto, where I spent most of my time as an orphan on the streets. When I was thirteen I mugged a guy and stole his zorua egg, which became my starting pokemon. That's when the cops came after me, so I ran to Hoenn. That's where I became an official trainer. I traveled through Hoenn, battling, collecting badges, and taking pokemon that I wanted, either from people or catching them on my own. Oh, and if you're wondering why I'm so upfront about committing crimes, know this. I was a minor at the time. Now, my record is sealed, and isn't allowed to effect anything. Since then, I've been on the straight and narrow, honest! *Snickers.* Where was I... After I collected the badges of Hoenn, I was sent to jail for beating up Wallace after my championship match with him. While I was in there, I learned to fight pretty well, and I have no problem showing you if you annoy me. After I got out I immediately left for Sinnoh, where I collected the badges there. I also decided to try my hands at contests, thinking that little Dusk might be more suited to that lifestlye instead. Well, he was, and I earned a lot of ribbons woth him and my other pokemon, as well as seeking out more badges and fights. By the time I was 16, I was battling Cynthia. I lost, but managed to not beat up on her. She offered me a position on the Elite Four, which I accepted. I finally had the fame I know I deserved, and i got to kick out all kinds of wimpy brats that wanted to battle Cynthia. But something in me doesn't like taking orders. I wanted to be the champ, not work for her.So i packed uop my bags when I heard about this and came out here. Is that enough? Or would you like to see the blood on my hands too?

Here is my team: Dusk,Zorua LVL: 49, Shadow, Mightyena LVL 51, Ninja, Weavile LVL 55, Rex, Tyranitar LVL 48, Calamity, Absol LVL 54, Diamond, Sableye, LVL 52

And in the PC are these guys and gals: Umbreon, LVL 52, Honchcrow, LVL 48, Sharpedo, LVL 46, Houndoom, LVL 42, Shiftry, LVL 45, Shinx, LVL 1

Don't ask why I have a Shinx. Stupid kitten won't stop following me around and thinks I'm her mother.

Yes, don't touch my knives. I always have them. Don't mess with them unless you want to lose a finger. And don't touch Dusk! He's mine! And I'll admit it. I'm a little fascinated with Team Snagem and their snag machine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

**I don't quite understand something; are we allowed to use all the moves our Pokemon have learned till level 55? Isn't that kind of .. overpowered? Also the password is: Team Snagem!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
@Nideous: You're strike through failed. Might I ask you put just a tiny bit more on the history? You didn't pass the minimum. :P When you add a tiny bit more, you're accepted.

@Ray Maverick: Ah, I just remembered I put a password. xD Yes, we are allowed to use all the moves our Pokemon have learned till level 55. And a few TMs/HMs plus one egg move. If you feel that's a bit overpowered...Er...What shall we do about it? ^^;

FOR THOSE WHO FORGOT THE PASSWORD, PUT IT IN THE SU. XD Jeez, the GM even forgets the password~

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
[FONT=&quot]What is your name? Do you have any nicknames? Is this an alias?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thalia Arkuna. I don't have any lasting nicknames. I'm pretty sure this is my real name, but I don't have any proof…[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How old are you? You must be 16 or older to join this tournament.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yep, I've been 16 since September (although I'm not sure of the exact day).
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm a girl, thank you very much.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I'm around average height for my age, at 5'6" and 118 lbs last time I checked. I'm not very muscular, but my legs are strong and fast. My eyes are a chocolate brown color and large, I guess. My chin and nose are somewhat pointed. My skin is slightly tanned and gets lighter in winter. My hair is platinum blond. It is fairly long and jagged because when it gets cut, which it rarely does, it is by me in a rushed fashion. It sometimes covers my face in jagged bangs. It is common that I wear a plain t-shirts and a deep green hoodie. I usually wear dark grey cargo shorts or pants that are worn at the knees and cuffs. I also wear headbands to make a feeble attempt at keeping hair out of my eyes. I wear a light-loaded pack with the necessities on my back. I also have a machete strapped to my belt. I think that's it.[/FONT]​

[FONT=&quot]How do you behave; what is your personality like? Do not be afraid to go into detail, perhaps write at least ten sentences.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'm actually a realist. Oftentimes I make puns, which are usually not very good. I also have a habit of commenting after every sentence. I'm easygoing and don't much care about how things are done, and sometimes can get slaphappy. However, I get serious when it's needed. In dangerous situation, though, I tend to act without thinking, which has landed me in bad situations before. This is usually because I'm not as cautious as I like to think I am. I never did too well in school, and teachers say I don't try hard enough, which I guess is true. I try to not side in heated arguments, as I don't want to make enemies, although I unfortunately have. I'll lie if I have to, but I try to tell the truth. I hate not knowing something. If there's a big secret, I'll usually be freaking out 'till I learn what it is. I try to stay calm most of the time and plan ahead. In battles, I tend to get much livelier than I usually am. It is the thrill of life that nothing I can think of can equal. I don't have a set strategy (not that I'd tell you if I did), but my actions usually have reasons. Er... I think that's about it.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What about your history? What regions have you journeyed to and who are the people you've met? It is alright if you may skim through some unnecessary coverage or parts that you do not feel like discussing, but we urge you to not be afraid to state anything. This must be at least twenty sentences.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lets[/FONT] see, I was born and lived in Nacrene city. Barely a year after my birth, my parents divorced for a topic they wouldn't share with me. I stayed with my mom who worked at a cafe at the western side of town. I enjoyed living there, and my mom was very kind and forgiving. I lived there for five years before our house burned in a fire taking with it my birth records (explaining my unsureness about my birth date and real name) and my mother. After that, I was sent to live with my dad in anvil town. Its was a nice small town, and I did like it. My dad was nice, but I don't think he really cared for me as much as my mom, or that's what I thought at the time, anyway. After five years there, I ran away, mad at my father for some long forgotten reason. I stowed away on a train. I saw the sights of the Unova subway.One night, when the train had stopped in Driftveil, I want exploring outside of town in the tall grass. I found a young emolga alone in a tree. I adopted her, and we soon became good friends. At the time I was 11. During the next two years, I met many pokemon and continued to explore Unova VIA stowing away on trains. I challenged and defeated all the Unova gym leaders and, after three tries, the elite four with a goal of becoming a great trainer. However, I couldn't defeat the champion. By then, I only had a few friends in Unova including Burgh, an ally, and Lenora, a family friend (both of which I'm still in contact with). However, I still was a stowaway, having no family of place to stay. Giving up on the champion title, I snuck on a cargo plane destine for Hoenn. That year I joined team magma, who offered a place to stay and, in my mind, had a righteous purpose. I mean, more land meant more places to expand to. I also began challenging the gyms. I had beaten three of the gyms before the police started arresting our team members. I actually was put on trial, but probably because I was only 14, I was let go. Being fortunate, I promptly decided to abandon team magma and got a free ride on a cruse ship that docked in Pastoria, Sinnoh. I was 15 when I began to challenge the Sinnoh league. This time I stayed on my own, hiding in caves or in the trees, and occasionally pickpocketing passerby's. I went where the wind blew me, or rather where traffic carried me. I beat the gyms and caught some pokemon. I had met some friends, again with some league members, namely Volkner (my secret crush), and Maylene, my role model, and Aaron, a reoccurring guy who I soon came to befriend. Again I struggled but eventually beat the elite four, and again I haven't beat the champion. That is when I heard about this challenge. Postponing my ambition to defeat Cynthia, I definitely didn't want to miss this.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My team is: Emolga - Kona who is usually out of her pokeball, Vanilluxe - Vanilla, Garbodor - Toxi, Claydol - Zeno, Mawile - Mawl (Maw•wul), Shiftry - Pine; levels 55, 54,53,50,51, and 52 respectively.
My PC: Bisharp, Golurk, Beheeyem, Carracosta, Siglyph, Gliscor, Electivire, Hippowdon, Relicanth, Crawdaunt, Zangoose, Sableye, Hariyama, Shedinja, Mightyena, Tyrogue, Magcargo, Lanturn, Omastar, Ditto, pinsir, Sandslash, Arcanine, and Fortress.

[/FONT]Is there anything else that you want us to know? Any miscellaneous items about yourself may go here.
[FONT=&quot]I am dyslexic, but so far this hasn't slowed me down a bit, so don't hold back!
(Oh, and PS: Team Snagem)

[/FONT]

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Beegu is accepted!

(sighs) Now I have to lengthen my post....

I think I may start when we have about 10 accepted players. We have 8 players so far, not including me. Then again, 8 is a good symmetric number...

Back