View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

after awhile waiting when she still hesitated punching Ruby she seemed to decide to punch her though. valorie punches Ruby softly, it lacked of strength, though it finally had some progress, she finally punched her. Ruby nicely smiles at her 'see? it isn't scary to punch someone at all, and it was quite a punch.' Ruby compliments her, rubbing the cheek that received a punch.

“Hey,” the teacher had walked over to Valorie, ignoring Ruby. “Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow.” the teacher said to her. probely Ash hadn't seen that Valorie already punched Ruby. when ask walked away she begun speaking again, giving an answer on the question.

“We’ve got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand.” Ask said after answering the question she had asked the class. seems like Ruby didn't get to give Valorie a punch back, but she didn't mind at all.

'it was nice to meet you, please don't be so insecure, we are a class right? i won't let anyone stay out.' Ruby smiled at her and waved as she walked away. '(new partner huh? who are you going to?)' Hikari asks her. 'remember the girl that walked up to me? i remembered i promised her to be her partner at another assighment.' Ruby is smiling. '(typical you, keeping your promised.)' Hikari is chuckling.

Ruby looks around for the girl as she sees her standing a little futher away near the water, she walks up to her and begins to speak. 'hi there, sorry for just now, but how about to be partners now?' Ruby asks her quite confident.

Ruby Destiny

after awhile waiting when she still hesitated punching Ruby she seemed to decide to punch her though. valorie punches Ruby softly, it lacked of strength, though it finally had some progress, she finally punched her. Ruby nicely smiles at her 'see? it isn't scary to punch someone at all, and it was quite a punch.' Ruby compliments her, rubbing the cheek that received a punch.

“Hey,” the teacher had walked over to Valorie, ignoring Ruby. “Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow.” the teacher said to her. probely Ash hadn't seen that Valorie already punched Ruby. when ask walked away she begun speaking again, giving an answer on the question.

“We’ve got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand.” Ask said after answering the question she had asked the class. seems like Ruby didn't get to give Valorie a punch back, but she didn't mind at all.

'it was nice to meet you, please don't be so insecure, we are a class right? i won't let anyone stay out.' Ruby smiled at her and waved as she walked away. '(new partner huh? who are you going to?)' Hikari asks her. 'remember the girl that walked up to me? i remembered i promised her to be her partner at another assighment.' Ruby is smiling. '(typical you, keeping your promised.)' Hikari is chuckling.

Ruby looks around for the girl as she sees her standing a little futher away near the water, she walks up to her and begins to speak. 'hi there, sorry for just now, but how about to be partners now?' Ruby asks her quite confident.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; March 19th, 2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.