View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2012, 05:33 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Snype nodded. "We're going on a trip for our class. Something about finding a lost kid in the swamp. I guess we're going to learn how to adjust to the environment... but yeah, I'm perfectly fine with you tagging along with us. After class we can catch up Thyme." Snype said with a smile, tempted to kiss her but stopped himself. Too much peering eyes.

---

"Hehe. Yeah. Snype is certainly lucky eh? Almost make's me jealous." Len joked, scratching the back of his head. Not that he really thought about something like love. It was kind of on the side of his mind.

Mark finally noticed Snype left his shoulder and noticed he was hugging a Snivy holding it close... he quickly realized that there was only one Snivy that was like that with Snype. It was Thyme! But if Thyme was here that meant... Bri was back too! Mark needed to go find him later... it had been awhile after all... Thyme was well trained enough to be on her own though and Mark was going to watch after her apparently. He wasn't sure if leaving Thyme by herself was a good decision but Mark had done the same before... these days he's a bit more careful about it.

"Ha... Catch it? Nooooo way! You gotta pick your battles! Something like that might be a bit much for me I admit. I think I'll go for the small fry first before going for something big..." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)