View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012 (03:57 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype nodded. "Yeah it's something along those lines. Don't worry, the person we're supposed to be helping volunteered. It's a class after all... ah, I guess you'll need a ride over the swamp. Wouldn't want you to get any muck on your figure." Snype said. Hilda eventually moved on through the swamp with the rest of the class. They didn't have to jump into the water yet thankfully.

Len sighed. "Yeah. I probably will... I'm sure it's nice to be with someone like that... I'm not worried about it though. I don't usually think about that kind of thing very much." Len said, looking at Alexis for a moment as she patted his arm. He was lost in thought for a split moment. He snapped back into reality when he saw the class moving further into the swamp. Len decided to surprise Alexis a bit this time. Len picked Alexis up and proceeded to place her on his back so that she could get a good grip on him.

"Well if your willing to give this ride another go, Let's head to the swamp!" Len said happily.

Mark had never heard of the name Zekrom before... it sounded like a pretty powerful name to him though. He was a firm believer of legendary Pokemon himself, even though he had never seen one before.

"Well, whatever it was, it sure is powerful. Maybe there are other pokemon that can do that kind of thing. You never know... still though, let's head on into the swamp." Mark said as he started to follow the class. He noticed Snype and Thyme together.

"Hey Thyme, You can rest on my shoulder if you want. I doubt Bri would have fun washing you if ya got dirty huh?" Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)