View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrElephant View Post
Hey Eiptaph93 I just wanted to give you a link to a good website with a lot of moves. Insead of listing all of the moves out like I usually do, why dont you try the link out and pick out the moves you like.
Here is the link
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/Digimon_World_2/Attacks
(I know that wiki is not a reliable source of information, but I think in this case it is by judging all of the moves)
Thanks MrElephant. I wasn't aware there was a strategy wiki for that game. It's actually one of my favorite games to play on psp. Contrary to what people might say, be it teachers or peers, wiki's are great places to pick up general information.

This, plus your previous posts, and WTW will probably be all the moves needed for the hack. Congratulations, you've sped up the hack lol. I'll sort them into a list tonight and post them in the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyh View Post
I am very impressed by the potential of this hack. It sounds pretty amazing. I am currently producing my own hack I know first hand how stressful it can be. This is definitely going to be an amazing hack. If you need any help let me know, would love to help this hack stay as smooth as possible.
Thank you for the encouraging words. I'm really giving it my all to make this as good as possible for everyone out there. Keep an eye on the project
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.