View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2012 (05:58 PM). Edited March 22nd, 2012 by Dragonkat.
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
The girl walked away after awhile. Kat was about to answer the question, but Ash answered it for her. Kat shrugged and called to Psy. "We may leave soon. Start saying your farewells to the Water Pokemon!" Psy nodded and cpntinued

The girl walked away after awhile. Kat was about to answer the question, but Ash answered it for her. Kat shrugged and called to Psy. "We may leave soon. Start saying your farewells to the Water Pokemon!" Psy nodded and continued playing. Kat heard that she needed a new partner, so she was going to walk to the girl Ruby was with. Before she could however, Ruby herself asked Kat to be her partner.

"Hi there, sorry for just now, but do you want to be partners now?" Ruby asked Kat. Kat shrugged. "Sure." Kat then grinned. She was to pin Ruby down eh? Sounds easy. Ruby looks pretty light. Kat walked around Ruby, then stopped in front of her. She bounced around a bit, and pushed Ruby, hopefully to the ground.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout