View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2012, 01:14 PM
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemisis View Post
been out for a while and wow as i come back cool....... you've been working on moves.. nice the moves are cool and there names are awesome .... with just the name i think my favorite would be FIST OF FATE hehehehehe.. good luck Ephitaph93 and keep it up and nice job ..
You can thank MrElephant for the moves, Nemisis. All I've done is began compiling them into a list. Count on more popping up in the next few weeks, along with other updates related to stats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fam.. The SilverWing View Post
WOW..!!!!! a digimon hack so far so good i like it keep up the good work
It still amazes me how few of these hacks ever happened, and how none of them was ever released lol.

Update: I'm putting a hold on the stressful DNA Digivolution script for now. I thought I had the gender check working, but something's wrong with it. In case I didn't mention it in any of my earlier posts, I was learning ASM so I could make the DNA Digivolution script work much better. I have a good understanding of it, but it's very stressful so I'm taking a break from it. Anyway, I'm now starting on stat editing while stocko makes icon sprites for the already inserted digimon. What this means is that we're getting close to the first release. It may take a few months, but we are nonetheless nearing a major milestone.
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.