View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012 (03:10 PM).

Nature: Modest
Spoiler:
Apart from the learning the fact that Sasakibe had bankai before Kyouraku and Ukitake actually did, nothing else was of much interest to me.
I mean, it does set the frame nicely. At least now we know how he knew of the Quincys'/whatever race's ability to steal bankai; he was the victim. And it actually worked; it only didn't work on Ichigo, I'm guessing because of the somewhat same reasons why Kageroza wasn't able to copy him, for anyone who watched the filler.

But one thing that bothered me was... If he is indeed an experienced Vice Captain, why the heck was he sent to patrol the barriers from outside during the FKT arc? Sure, he didn't become a Captain because he was loyal to Yamamoto, but that still doesn't prevent him from joining the fight inside. We could've then seen some of his powers.

Either there's a specific reason to that, or Kubo forgets, or he just pulled "Choujiro already had a bankai looooooooooooooooong time ago" out of his random a**. As per usual

I mean, sheesh. It makes sense, of course, that he's at least very powerful, since he's the longest Lieutenant to have ever served, but still.. The only time he was seen in the FKT arc was when Shinji & co. appeared. >.>

Anyway like ILPy said, I'm expecting a flashback of his fight. Ah well. Or maybe if his bankai was stolen, it would be... used by the Quincys.

Quote originally posted by I like Pokemon (...):
A strike, y'know, when the workers stop working. The teachers are striking, giving me a day off of school!
Still does not understand So you got a day off school because it's your birthday?

Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:

Anyway, manga :3
Spoiler:
So Sakisabasukesuki turned out to be a pretty cool guy
XD Made my day

Quote originally posted by RASENCERO:
Good chapter, the pawns are moving and the pace is getting faster.
the pawns are moving and the pace is getting faster.
pawns are moving
pawns
8D Haven't played chess in a while I blame ILPy

MOAR COOKIES
Nom nom nom

One does not simply leave cookies.
*Orders minions to build a gym in the 8th squad's barracks.
True, one does not.
You call your subordinates "minions"?

The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 16
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - 26
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 25
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 30
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 18
Kenpachi Zaraki - 30
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

-1 Hitsugaya
+∞ Unohana :3 *shot*
... Okay, +1.

I wonder if we'll kill Hitsugaya before min returns. She'll burn down the whole thread if we do. XD