View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012 (06:42 PM).
Mudkip Worshipper

Send a message via AIM to minchan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to minchan Send a message via Skype™ to minchan
MANGA
Spoiler:
Umm wow leave it to Kubo to make a character 1000x more interesting AFTER he kills him off. =/ dafuq Kubo.

...I have a question. WHY THE HELL WOULD ANYONE ACTUALLY WANT TO KIDNAP DONDOCHAKKA. WTF IT MAKES NO SENSE!!! KUBO YOU TROLL.

...Is Urahara a stalker? Um he popped out of nowhere, right? XD

Ehh okay honestly I can't say more because I suck at this stuff. orz Well anyway the chapters ARE moving faster now - there's like 5 scenes per chapter as opposed to the half-scene in the fullbringers arc. XD YAY.

...I still wanna know more about the specifics of the hueco mundo situation though. Like, the one who took over leadership of the place got kidnapped along with other arrancars, okay, but how, why, and by who. ANSWERS!!! I NEED ANSWERS!!! DAMN IT KUBO YOU TROLL. T∆T

Yeah I think I'm just gonna end up spouting nonsense about Troll-Kubo now, sorry. >.<

And sorry for not really coming by much, school is REALLY crazy-intense these days and I'm barely scraping by as-is. Literally on the verge of flunking out. x.x

---

Also, I WILL burn the thread down, you BETTER not. RAWRRAWRRAWR

I mean seriously, screw you guys. XD

The Bleach Hurt or Heal Game!
Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto - 15
Suì-Fēng - 22
Ichimaru Gin - 21
Retsu Unohana - ∞ 26
Sōsuke Aizen - 0
Byakuya Kuchiki - 25
Sajin Komamura - 21
Shunsui Kyōraku - 30
Kaname Tōsen - 0
Tōshirō Hitsugaya - 19
Kenpachi Zaraki - 30
Mayuri Kurotsuchi - 22
Jūshirō Ukitake - 30

+shirochan because I'm biased
-yamamoto because he has the least anyway so... =P

---

And welcome new person yay!!!

I'm Min, the best person here.

*shot*

Anyway nice to meet you, I'm captain of the 10th squad here (hence why I'm biased, lol).

Ahh BTW your image is broken. >.< Might wanna fix that. ^O^