Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2012 (12:45 PM). Edited March 29th, 2012 by blackmage856.
blackmage856

I assume the end of the current beta is when you release Pidgeot ?
Because I follow the Route 1 River East and nothing is there

If it is the end of the Beta I had alot of fun with it, and a warning for everyone is ...make sure you do everything that requires the raft BEFORE starting the 1st movie events !

Quote originally posted by Pinotti:
Funny, i done this event [Snow way out], but i can't done myst mermaid. I think it's because i lost some episodes like bulbasaur secret garden, Snap episode and tortoise island episode and don't have some pokémons in certain parts of the game [like metapod after the battle with samurai, in veridian forest] i think cause bad eggs.
Metapod23 should take a look on this bad eggs and this bugs, before continue this hack, solve this problem a think is more important than finish the game. Because the game is already finish indeed, if he solve this problem It will be easier to solve problem like that in the future.
But if he doesn't know how to solve this problem, so we can't do nothing

I mean | problem = Bad eggs. |
Actually the events that involve pokemon aren't really vital, they just give you some items like silverpowder and stuff ...there just nice easter eggs, I did all of them except the Misty Mermaid one ...it just refuses to activate, and once you do the 1st Movie event ..you can't do any that require the raft anyway, so its imperative you do them all beforehand.