View Single Post
Old Posted March 30th, 2012 (11:55 PM).
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
Ichigo stopped after the long walk to Mt. Coronet; he stood right in front the crystal pillar, where the voice in his head told him to go.
`Ok I`m here what now?` Ichigo thought. `Just look up` Said the voice in his head. Ichigo raised his head and then he saw it, a Pokémon flying in the skies, the Pokémon started to dive, and Ichigo recognize him from the legends, it was a charizard, but Ichigo saw that he wasn`t normal, his body was blue and a long blue-white flame came out of his tail.
"Is this you, the voice in my head" Ichigo yelled to the charizard.
"Yes it`s me" the charizard landed in front of Ichigo. "My name is Cero and I am a Pokespirit. I can`t go far from the pillar, I need a wielder, a child at the age of 11-13 to carry me with him. Will you be my wielder?"
"I need to get stronger, and you are powerful as the stories tells, I will be you wielder." Ichigo said to the mighty charizard.
"Then let`s fuse." Cero fired a huge vortex of blue fire from his mouth that engulfed Ichigo and himself, the fire lightened the night`s sky in a blue color.
Ichigo felt his body is burning, but after time the burning sensation has gone, he felt his body is changing, something growing from his back, and that he becomes stronger."
The flames vanished in the darkness and so has the Charizard. "I`m right here, with you". Said Cero "We should train and discover our abilities"
"Let`s go, I know the perfect place to do so" Ichigo said.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-