View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012 (06:01 AM). Edited March 31st, 2012 by bobandbill.
I'M AN ANGRY SCIENTIST!!
Super Moderator

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
Oh look I got another part done! But first reply to comments. Thanks for the feedback guys!
Quote originally posted by Captain Fabio:
I want to say this game looks weird but... ok it looks weird.
I was like 'they have ripped off pokemo- oh...'
Yeah, it looks weird. At least it is not a ripoff I suppose?
Quote originally posted by Shining Raichu:
I'm really not sure what to make of the game, but none of it is as weird as seeing the word "douche" written by you

I think my favourite part so far was "I like my house the way it was - empty." lmao
I guess I do not use that phrase much on the chat but well... now you can enjoy such things and more in this LP! =p
Quote originally posted by Moonmover:
Loving this.

I really do want to play this game when/if an English translation is available. Come on, it's a military strategy game.....with Pokemon! That's genius!

The graphics are pretty, too.
It's kinda like Fire Emblem with Pokemon only less hard in the first parts (idk about latter ones) with more invading and defending and less dying. As a vague description. It is pretty fun though from what I've played! Would not mind playing it in English.
Quote:
I laughed hard when the guy stole your fruit. Also, I had Beethoven playing in the background while reading the first battle scene, which made it 10x more epic.

~Moonmover
Fruit stealing is no laughing matter. >:[ Beethoven might be though...
Quote:
I liked the part where you killed Tepic and Bidoof. More killing, please! Yum!

~BLOODMEAT
*steps away while musing that Tepig should really have been called Tepic... if only it was actually any good*
Quote originally posted by Yuoaman:
Feudal Japan had so much hair gel available, I mean. Come on, now. There was so much that everyone had to use SO MUCH just to get rid of some of it.

Y'know?
Maybe that's why THERE'S SO MANY WARS IN THIS GAME!
Quote originally posted by TornZero:
That Jigglypuff has to be a pimp or something.
This is now canon. Pimp Jiggly is in da region, and just demanding respect, no hating. If you don't drop that fruit like it's hot he's gonna lay the pain in with a pimp slap or five and put you to rest.

Part Two: Fun in a yard
In which the girl talks too much.

Spoiler:

Fine, don't tell me who you are!

Gosh darn it stupid reverse psychology did not work. And I don't like the way that Jigglypuff is winking at me.

No don't make me choose what if I pick the wrong button then bad things might happen like more fruit eating and stop staring at me stop it oh fine I'll pick the top one.

YAY I WON I think.

Oh no

NOOO PEOPLE

SO MANY PEOPLE WANTING MY FRUIT ooh maybe they're freezing.

What is with the sudden montages anyways.

Is this like the weather forecast? 'Today in Land of Nobody Knows the Name - fog! Lots of fog that will prevent you from finding your home.'

GHOSTS

Everyone wants to catch the monkey that is on fire, because everyone likes fire. You know, I bet it helps you see in fog!

What a boring place.

Fine let's go there, I guess. Stupid commanding cursor of suggestion.

Yes, I am a ninja! =D

You're not a ninja go away. You don't even have a name! I'm going to call you Hair Boy, or Jim. Jim is a fine name, even for non-ninjas.

What's this place and why is it yellow.

Huh...? I guess I'll give myself ticks next to my name. Ticks for ninja and talkalot girl.

TICKS FOR ALL! Also holy magikarp this is the second time douche mcninja has talked!!

OH NO EEVEE IS RABID

OR JUST REALLY THIRSTY

YOU'LL GET YOUR WATER WHEN YOU WIN

YOU HAVE TEN SOMETHINGS TO WIN EEVEE YOU BETTER DO IT

OR I'LL DRINK YOUR SHARE

The Blue Spaces of Possibility! WHICH ONE WILL YOU CHOOSE

This is exciting who are we even fighting anyway

What

No not a boring Bidoof >:[

Oh look a bird ATTACKING US OH NO

AND THE BIDOOF MOVED CLOSER

Stop being so happy about everything or I'll drink your water too

LET'S PLAY THE COUNTING GAME

Eevee count to 19 for that is more than 18!~

Oh, fine, count to twenty. I guess nineteen wasn't good enough for you!

Magic happen and starly is gone!

EEVEE GAINED EGO POINTS

Enter Pimp Jiggly, laying the pain on bidoof yo with the hands of justice.

YAY

Why did we beat up a bunch of wild Pokemon anyways they were just standing there looking dumb...

OH of course the percentages. That's why we beat them up!

Everyone loves numbers!

I don't understand again =(

Can I just go back to winning?

Wait who are you

Well, I see your region is on fire. My condolences. No wonder you look angry. And that silly hat too on top of it all... such a bad day for you!

1 THINGY 2 ANOTHER THINGY

WAIT look at the top

Fruit guy and macho man are in that region!...eh screw them we'll let them burn.

Let's go back to our place for a -what's that

NINJA PLACE!? GASP!

We'll investigate this next time in Adventures of Douche Ninja and Girl that Talks Too Much, with sidekicks Thirsty Eevee and Jiggly the Pimpster.