View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012, 08:18 AM
Chaos Rush
im sexy and i know it

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shucklin View Post
Sheesh. I tried it out with Beedrill, and damn that's hard! I have so much respect for you now. I'm almost done just I have an extra color for some reason. Otherwise it looks really good. Ill give it to you when I'm done. Oh, and its got the 2nd frame.
I appreciate you trying to help, but please don't. I've already picked out which sprite from which game I'm going to resize for all 649 Pokemon, and there's no way that you can read my mind and pick the correct Beedrill sprite. Not to mention you said yourself that you're having a hard time, so your sprite is bound to have errors (nearly everyone that has tried to help so far has had errors). Even Wiznatt's 4th Gen backsprites I'm using, everyone that I'm using I've had to edit because it didn't fit perfectly to my guidelines. And a lot of the Gen IV backsprites are completely done by my anyways, since Wiznatt only did D/P backsprites, and a lot of Pokemon got updated backsprites in Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver, so I've had to make new backsprites for those Pokemon. See how picky I am? It's because I want this project to be of near-perfect professional quality. And I already said I don't care about 2nd frames since I'm hacking Ruby, and Jambo51 is hacking FireRed.

The Chaos Emerald ROM Base (it's gonna take awhile)

DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource NOW COMPLETED
Custom Sugimori-style Pokémon Sprite Resource IN PROGRESS

Non-Pokémon hacks I support:
Sonic Classic Heroes
Sonic 3 Complete