View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012 (6:31 PM).
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

CHAINSAW MEOWTH arrives at the scene to see Giovanni getting away. He heals you and your team.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: You're lucky I was able to break from Hypno's spell...otherwise, I'd still be fighting with Darkpokeball. Scratch that, Darkpokeball would be dead. And that would get you in big trouble, mister!

*DARKPOKEBALL walks in*

DARKPOKEBALL: And since you were kind enough to fail miserably, I believe you owe me something...*steals all of FD's pokemon, including mascot*
NOw to go stop Giovanni!

Hoenn Region.
Cave of Origin.

Giovanni accesses my secret cavern, and hides in there. Chainsaw Meowth busts in and successfully retrieves Shaymin. Meanwhile, I plan to throw the Hypno into the lava so it can't hypnotize anyone again...but it breaks free! And hypnotizes me! I steal Shaymin from Meowth and report back to you, and give it to you like an idiot. Chainsaw Meowth runs in.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: The Shaymin! Darkpokeball, snap out of it!

DARKPOKEBALL: I. Hail. Hypno.

*big freaking battle about to ensue, but Meowth throws his chainsaw, and it misses your face by an inch*

You run away before serious violence starts, but forget to bring SHaymin! As CHainsaw Meowth fights me, Shaymin crawls away and ends up in the middle of Hoenn's Victory Road.
My Chainsaw Meowth is currently missing! If you have a lead or think you know something, PLEASE PM ME! I am desperately searching, and I dread the possibility that I may never find him...
On a side note, if anybody can answer the following question right, then they get a mystery prize! *Must have a Gen V game to claim prize*
Question: What the heck did Jinora do in the finale?! I don't get it! I know 90% of you won't know what I'm talking about, but I need an answer!