View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012, 06:31 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

CHAINSAW MEOWTH arrives at the scene to see Giovanni getting away. He heals you and your team.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: You're lucky I was able to break from Hypno's spell...otherwise, I'd still be fighting with Darkpokeball. Scratch that, Darkpokeball would be dead. And that would get you in big trouble, mister!

*DARKPOKEBALL walks in*

DARKPOKEBALL: And since you were kind enough to fail miserably, I believe you owe me something...*steals all of FD's pokemon, including mascot*
NOw to go stop Giovanni!

Hoenn Region.
Cave of Origin.

Giovanni accesses my secret cavern, and hides in there. Chainsaw Meowth busts in and successfully retrieves Shaymin. Meanwhile, I plan to throw the Hypno into the lava so it can't hypnotize anyone again...but it breaks free! And hypnotizes me! I steal Shaymin from Meowth and report back to you, and give it to you like an idiot. Chainsaw Meowth runs in.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: The Shaymin! Darkpokeball, snap out of it!

DARKPOKEBALL: I. Hail. Hypno.

*big freaking battle about to ensue, but Meowth throws his chainsaw, and it misses your face by an inch*

You run away before serious violence starts, but forget to bring SHaymin! As CHainsaw Meowth fights me, Shaymin crawls away and ends up in the middle of Hoenn's Victory Road.