View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012 (08:34 PM).
Zero Darkness
The Cripple Who Is Whole

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
"Home sweet Home" Said Ichigo when he entered the cave near Mt. Coronet. "We can train here and no one will hear us"
"Perfect" Said Cero "Let`s begin. First let's try a simple move, Fire Punch, think about creating flames from your fist and punch with them simple, isn`t it?"
Ichigo thought about fire engulfing his fist, but nothing happened. "It`s not working!" he said in anger.
"Try again, now concentrate harder"
Ichigo took his left hand backward, until his fist was lined with his wrist and the elbow behind him; then he thought about flames coming out of his fingers. And then it happened, in a few seconds, Ichigo arm was engulfed by blue bright flames that was unfocused. "Concentrate Ichigo, concentrate" Said Cero.
And then the flames moved to Ichigo`s fist and he punched the cave wall with all his might. The flames vanished and left a small hole in the wall.
"Very nice Ichigo, very nice" Cero said in surprise.
"Thank you Cero, but it`s not strong enough" Ichigo said in depression.
"This is just the start Ichigo, it will become stronger as you train more" Said Cero "But why it`s not enough, what you try to achieve?"
"I will show you, but first let`s split." Blue flames engulfed Ichigo and when they disappeared Ichigo was normal again, without fangs, and without tail; Cero appeared before him, a proud blue Charizard.
"Come with me" Said Ichigo while he walked further inside the cave. As he moved he light up the torches on the cave walls, and then he stopped before five little stones and one large stone. "This is my friends" Ichigo said, pointing the five little stones. "And this is my brother" he pointed the large one. "They all have been killed by Nicholas the leader of the Children`s City. They didn`t do anything wrong, they just refused to join him; so he killed them.
"My goal is to revenge my brother and friends and defeat Nicholas and then kill him. Then I will become the leader of the Children`s City and rule them with honest and kindness, as my brother told me: `A true leader don`t lead his army with power, he lead it with honor!`"
"I am very sorry for you Ichigo, you brother seems to be a nice guy, I will help you to get that revenge" Cero said. "Come on we need to train more"
Ichigo engulfed himself in blue fire and fuse with Cero again.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-