View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2012 (02:34 PM). Edited April 4th, 2012 by Otherworld9).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Haven't been on much, but I see it was kept active...so I thought the group died...

Quote originally posted by angelomanalo:
I wanted Sneasel, not Sandile. I'm so frustrated you gave me that derpy Sandile.
Alright alright, I will give you that Sneasel...sorry for the absence.

Quote originally posted by Nemisis:
Username: Nemisis
What do you think of Dark-types: they are cool and they are my fav. type they are strong and always has advantages over some of the other types
Pokemon Partner: Absol and Umbreon
Type Rules: just play dark types and enjoy them ..
Ah, welcome. ~ Just note that I disappear a lot...as many members have experienced. Oo

Quote originally posted by Houndoomed:
I also should have a Houndoom, not an absol, next to my name please.
Alright. I will update more often...since I used to update daily...and I got carried away by real life I forgot about you guys. I'm back...although I don't know for how long anymore.

Quote originally posted by pumpkinpie5:
Username: pumpkinpie5
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: I think that they are badass and powerful.
Your partners: (Up to two) Darkrai and Zoroark (Why isn't Zoroark on the list?)
What Types rule: Dark types!
Oh, hello there, welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy it here....and keep it active. :cer_smile:

Quote originally posted by Takbir:
Username: Takbir (Feel free to call me Tak)
What do you think of Dark-Type Pokemon: They have are designed the best and have the most interesting descriptions. Also Zoroark is such a troll with illusion.
Your partners: Zoroark timid nature and Spiritomb modest nature.
What Types rule:Dragon Dark
Dark types pwn all.

As for the topic discussion:
• What is your favorite Dark-Type?:Zoroark
• When did you start liking your Favorite Dark Pokemon?:Ever since i saw the zoroark movie and its awesome illusion
• Favorite Dar-Type Move?:Night Daze
• Which is the most Underrated?: Drapion.

Anybody do battles in this club?
Welcome to the club Tak. As Houndoomed stated...he's one of them. Although I don't battle, feel free to ask around.

Do you really think Dark types should be immune to Psychic?

-It helps a lot in terms of battle, and I think that it suits them just fine. It helps even out battles where I could have lost if it wasn't for Dark-Type being immune to Psychic.