Thread: FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin
View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Sloo
Formerly Sllew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
It's the cave on the right of Therus City. I found the man (sorry, I am back now, and I see it was not a Karate Expert, I thought it was because of the Fighting-types) in Route 14. It's this man:

Spoiler:

EDIT: And now I see that isn't supposed to be that way, because the other trainers have Lv 22-30 Pokémon, but that one didn't.
That's really weird, when I fight him he has normal level pokemon :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostactop View Post
Yo, where can i find HM FLASH?? I couldn't find it anywhere
It's hidden in Flash Cave, it's not a very difficult maze lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZeno96 View Post
I really like the idea of playing on the side of Team Rocket but you could change the tile!
Keep it on!
Nope, it's a mythical color that's darker than black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazerj13 View Post
where do you get fly? iv been looking for it cause im lazy and i dont wanna do all that walking again
You get fly in Nemu Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghavendraxxx View Post
when i got my 2nd mission from team rocket boss i have got 3 badges now i am in city where is zoo elmas city i think but when i beat this city gym i got the 5th badge did i miss 4th gym where it is and thx for helping
Yeah the gym badges are kind of out of order. It's because I wanted the player to be able to use the HMs in a certain order which was different from the gyms. So just keep going and you should get all of the badges

Last edited by Sloo; April 6th, 2012 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.