- Only make small changes to the sprite.
- You should not do extensive shading and coloring if there is under-developed line-work.
- No palette restriction!
- Size restriction is 96x96. (doesn't mean we have to use ALL of that space)
- You cannot submit two changes in a row; just one at a time.
- You must save as a PNG file so that it isn't fuzzy.
- You cannot start a new pokemon sprite until the current sprite has been declared finished.
- Be creative; you don't always have to go for the obvious!
- Any questions? Feel free to PM/VM me.
This is from the old thread too
Here is the starting image
Happy Spriting Everyone