View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2012 (08:23 AM).
can you feel my heart?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote originally posted by Anti:
Indeed!

Well I've read through it twice. I will be making a team tomorrow (waaaay too busy 'cause of family stuff today, frown) and look forward to getting shredded by you, Vrai. ;)

Out of curiosity, is Knock Off ever seen to mess with Pokemon that rely on Eviolite? If not, is it too uncommon on good Pokemon/gimmicky in general? I love me some Knock Off.

Why isn't Regirock seen more? It seems like he could be useful given his two status options, access to Stealth Rock, and very good and well-placed stats. He's also really cool!

But yeah, definitely can't wait to try this out. The lack of ugly Gen 5 mons is especially appealing.
Well, Knock Off is actually not seen a whole lot. The only Pokemon I can even remember it being on sometimes is Tangela. Most Pokemon hardly have the room to fit the moves that they need to have to be effective, let alone Knock Off. And Regirock... yes, Regirock is good, but it's hardly seen at all as of late primarily because the dropdowns encourage weather, which obviously he's not a fan of. Rain teams absolutely wreck him, and sun teams aren't far behind (think: Exeggutor Leaf Storm). He's useful to set up sun, though, which might be worth consideration.