View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

EDIT:
Since Outkin ninja'd me, that trainer was a different one, in Twinleaf instead of LIttleroot. The trainer in Twinleaf had a bush. This is what happened in Littleroot, with the real Shaymin:

Chainsaw Meowth is lethal. He grabs his chainsaw and effectively slices the trainer. He then flees. The trainer's rival shows up and screams. She picks up the SHaymin and pursues the Meowth with the chainsaw....the girl and Meowth arrive at the entrance to Victory Road. Bowser and I are having a mega-brawl there, as I am trying to send him back to Mario world. He sees the Shaymin, leaps out of the ring, and grabs it.

DARKPOKEBALL: Hey! Get back in here!

BOWSER: Nope! If you send me to Mario World...I'm taking the Shaymin!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Oh no you don't!

*GIRL leaps upon CHAINSAW MEOWTH*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Let me go! That Shaymin is in danger!

GIRL: I'm sitting on you until you tell me what happened to my rival...did you slice him with your chainsaw?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Argh! He's getting away!

*BOWSER goes to an unknown location between Unova and Sinnoh...while I try to pry the girl off of my Meowth.*

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: How are we going to get Shaymin now?

DARKPOKEBALL: Somebody's bound to get it from Bowser...we'll just let them do the dirty work.