View Single Post
Old April 9th, 2012, 09:16 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Julia - Vendor's Infirmary
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Apologies. I had to rewrite my post twice due to my phone being a jerk when I went to hit submit.)

Julia just sort of watched Kiba as he unnecessarily explained several things she hadn't intended to ask about. Huh... That was strange. She wondered why he had done that, but to her it didn't seem worth making an emotional investment in finding out. Therefore, she passed the thought from her mind. She did however catch the awkwardness in Kiba's voice. Was he still on about his comment? She shook her head and took a deep breath, pulling out the red photo album and lightly shaking it in his general direction as she spoke next.

"Seriously... The only thing awkward to me is the apology."

She then placed her hands on her hips, still holding the red album.

"Now. I've gotta turn in this binder and collect my reward. I should probably pick up another job.... They can be really rewarding."

Her eyes shown a bit as her thoughts drifted to the nice shiny badge she was going to get in return for her struggles. And hey! Maybe whomever had given her the mission would really appreciate having their album back. She lifted the album and almost moved to open it, perhaps see what was inside. Yet, at the last moment her conscience stepped in. It was someone's personal property! On the other hand, it wasn't a diary. It was a photo album. Photos were meant to be remembered. What was such a big deal about that? She opened the album and flipped through it very briefly as she next spoke.

"...I feel well enough... Want to come with me..?"

Her eyes went to Kiba, finally. She had a neutral questioning look on her face.