View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2012 (11:11 AM).
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

As the violence ensues, my Chainsaw Meowth runs off to Mew.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Mew...your tears brought Ash back from the grave. Can you do the same with my friend?

MEW: Mew Mew?

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Great! NOw to get you to cry...*revs up chainsaw*

LUNIC: Halt! I am a pokemon ranger, seeking good for all pokemon! Leave that Mew alone.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Make me.

*SOLANA runs up and joins LUNIC*

SOLANA: Yeah! Let your friend go!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: No way!

*violence, Mew cries over the violence because it doesn't like it. Chainsaw Meowth bottles up the tears and sends them to me through Pelipper*

SOLANA: Lunic! I'll handle the Meowth! Stop that Pelipper!

LUNIC: Got it!

*I recieve the tears and bring FD back to life*

DARKPOKEBALL: Final Destination...it's like a war is being fought over this Shaymin! *holds up SHaymin*

LUNIC: Wait...is that SHaymin?

FINAL DESTINATION: This can't be good...

LUNIC: GIve me the Shaymin if you ever want to see your MEowth again...

DARKPOKEBALL: THere's no way that you defeated Chainsaw....

LUNIC: Wanna bet?

DARKPOKEBALL: This Shaymin...too much pain. I must destroy it!

FINAL DESTINATION + LUNIC: NO!

*suddenly Shaymin transforms into Sky Forme because a Gracidea flower fell from the sky. It flies away*

DARKPOKEBALL: No!

LUNIC: Hmph.

*LUNIC captures Darkpokeball and Final Destination and puts them in a cell, where they meet Chainsaw Meowth*

DARKPOKEBALL: Chainsaw, you're okay!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Not that it matters. How are we going to get SHaymin now? How are we going to escape?