View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Kano Shuuya
→ you're here, aren't you?
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarf View Post
It's the rigid terminology you're using in describing my hypothetical-someone as bisexual which is getting me confused. I suppose that, technically, if you found yourself attracted to someone who was male and someone who was female that you would be bisexual, but I think that kind of negates the specifics of a person's attraction. To me, an attraction to women and also to strictly feminine men isn't the same thing as an attraction to men and women.

Okay, I'll stop saying "someone" 'cuz I'm mostly just using myself as an example. I'm attracted to feminine guys, guys who crossdress, etc., but not to more masculine men (mostly - if I get to know someone that can affect how I feel). At the same time I'm generally attracted to women regardless of how feminine or masculine they are, and to people who are androgynous. I don't think 'bisexual' really captures my sexuality and for someone to call me that would feel a bit, I dunno... disrespectful? Can't think of the right word at the moment.
I'd say that's bisexual and you just have your preferences inside of that spectrum. xD Kind of like how heterosexuals can prefer masculine or feminine as well, but they're still just "heterosexual". There's not always a name for the certain kinks / preferences. Kinda like how I'm more into feminine guys, and girls that are more boyish, but I can also go based on personality with girls because I'm primarily more into them in general. There's no name for that, it's just my prefs. And if there is a name, that's going too far. XD;

hi, i used to be "Drew"
alt account for Jude Mathis
paired to Antemortem
twitter | tumblr | instagram | steam