View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 11:20 AM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Given that Overpowered Hypno teleported away, leaving me and Meowth in an open cell, we're left to escape Rocket Headquarters. As we are escaping, we hide in a laboratory. There, we see a Rocket experiment entitled: SHAYMINTWO. I grin, and think I might end up with SHaymin after all, so I release SHAYMINTWO. However, remember the difference between Mew and Mewtwo? Same applies with Shaymintwo. Shaymintwo is aggressive, like Mewtwo was, and it looks like a completely new pokemon...so I escape on a convienent Hoverboard. As we fly, an enraged Shaymintwo follows.

DARKPOKEBALL: This isn't good!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Look, it's the real SHaymin!

The two of us swoop in and grab Shaymin.

DARKPOKEBALL: Great! Now Shaymin, battle with your counterpart like Mew did with Mewtwo!

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: But...that fight isn't going to end!

DARKPOKEBALL: Unless somebody jumps in between, turns themselves to stone, and becomes an instant hero.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Darkpokeball...you want to be a hero?

DARKPOKEBALL: Yup...I want to be known so well, that Shaymin will have no choice but to love me! Look, here's my chance! NOw, Meowth, remember to cry after I'm stone, so I can be brought back.

CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Wait!

DARKPOKEBALL: See ya!

*Darkpokeball jumps off hoverboard, an goes in between Shaymin and Shaymintwo's deadly rays...and falls right in the gap between them because...well...it's an air battle. Note the hoverboard.*

DARKPOKEBALL: NO!!

*CHAINSAW MEOWTH grabs Shaymin and flies on the hoverboard off to somewhere between Kanto and Hoenn, while not in Johto*

DARKPOKEBALL: Wait! What about me?! That ground looks awfully bone-crunching hard!