View Single Post
Old Posted April 11th, 2012 (02:25 PM).
Kiyoshi the Polar Bear
Figuratively Speaking

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
I asked because I don't think there really is anything else you can use to describe me other than fluid. Sometimes I'm straight, sometimes I'm gay. It just changes, usually over the course of a few months.

Example(Using Kinsey Scale):
(0 Before this point.) June(1) - July(6) - August(6) - September(5) - October(3) - November(3) - December(1) - January(2) - February(4) - March(6) - April(2)

That's more or less how it went for me this last year. Although, throughout this entire thing, I've always liked trans girls more than guys or girls, this is just the race for 2nd place. lol

I've noticed that I feel the most comfortable when I'm around a 4-5, and I wish I could just pick either straight, bi, or gay and have it actually be true (and I have been until now, because I didn't know what else to call myself) but in reality, in a couple months it won't be.
Well I think that it shouldn't really matter what you call yourself and instead not focus on any labeling. It it does really shift all the time with you, then its best not to associate yourself with "straight" or "gay" or even "bi," if you feel that last one doesn't sit well with you.

It also seems you're gayest in the Fall and Spring. You're an Equinox Queer!

I know you want to, but I suggest you don't just put a label on it. Would you rather label yourself as "gay" just have a girl catch your eye and vice versa or would you rather just let it be and like who you like, lady or gentleman? (Or lady who wants to be a gentleman, etc.)

Labels are very trivial in the grand scheme of things. They could mean to anything to anyone.