View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2012 (06:46 AM).
The Evil Queen
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by QuilavaKing:
I asked because I don't think there really is anything else you can use to describe me other than fluid. Sometimes I'm straight, sometimes I'm gay. It just changes, usually over the course of a few months.

Example(Using Kinsey Scale):
(0 Before this point.) June(1) - July(6) - August(6) - September(5) - October(3) - November(3) - December(1) - January(2) - February(4) - March(6) - April(2)

That's more or less how it went for me this last year. Although, throughout this entire thing, I've always liked trans girls more than guys or girls, this is just the race for 2nd place. lol

I've noticed that I feel the most comfortable when I'm around a 4-5, and I wish I could just pick either straight, bi, or gay and have it actually be true (and I have been until now, because I didn't know what else to call myself) but in reality, in a couple months it won't be.
I would still describe this as Bi, in a 'you like peepees and front bottoms occasionally' kind of way. Finding someone attractive and being sexually attracted to them can be different and separate things, but as someone previously said if you don't like labels/find it confusing to give yourself one then by all means don't.

Baha, tbh you should just be supersexual That sounds like a good term.

Quote originally posted by Kiyoshi the Polar Bear:
"Being gay isn't a choice!" "Well for guys it's not."

You know what's funny? Both me and my friend Jordan are both very set in our sexuality (Me homosexual and he heterosexual.) But for some cosmic reason, I'm the ladies man and he's the guy every gay guy wants.

wat.

Not even kidding. I'm pretty flirtatious in the sense where I'm charismatically charming and "fake hit-on" people; predominantly girls. I have so many lady aquantices it's ridiculous, and people have told me that girls flirt with me all the time because of this. Jordan's admirers are always women who are too shy to tell him, or his friends who are gay. The girl he likes currently even put him in a position of "gay best friend" during the time she was chasing after another guy.

Not related but pretty funny; although Jordan doesn't think as much. XD;
I know so many heterosexual people like this >< Also I happen to dance with my best (female) friend rather flirticiously, and sometimes we act like a married couple - her boyfriends worry a bit XD (One of her boyfriends even fancied me, awkward).