Thread: [Gen V] [RMT]Typical OU Team
View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2012 (09:45 AM).

Nature: Lax
Ok, I'm already into competitive battling after a looong break..
I was the normal win-loss guy with all my teams before!
These few months tho I did my math, made some strategies etc etc...
I would like to hear some nice suggestions(with a reason ofc) on this team(below).

No-Name Team

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Ability Regenerator
EVs 252 Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Hp
Nature Naive
- Hi Jumb Kick
- U-turn
- Fake out
- Poison Jab

Description.:
Spoiler:
Mostly a full attacker and a once in a while revenge killer with fake out..."Hi Jumb Kick" Stab move,solid damage, risky(protect,miss)
Common "U-turn" do some dmg before switch and can hit hard grass/psychic/dark types."Fake Out" pretty much self-explained which I mostly dont reveal until later on in match."Poison Jab" some good damage with 30% chance of poisoning(the one I consider to change)

Haxorus @ Lum berry(So common)
Ability Mold Breaker
EVs 252Atk / 220Speed / 36Hp
Nature Adamant
- Dragon Dance
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Description.:
Spoiler:
For the EVs a little off the speed for some hp (considering to change, not sure yet,cause I kinda like it the way it is). It's my late game sweeper Double Dance cause when he is out, I already if he can outspeed the enemies or not.. "Outrage" can destroy everything after one DD, Also "Earthguake" to hit hard those levitate guys..

Rotom-W @ Choise Scarf
Ability Levitate(Not that he has something else)
EVs 252 SpA / 252Speed / 4Hp
Nature Timid
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Trick

Description.:
Spoiler:
Basic EVs. "Volt Switch" for scouting reasons, also stab move that can do very nice dmg.."Hidden Power[Ice]" Because I'm concerned about these dragon types :p! "Hydro Pump" Another Hard-Hitting STAB move, And Last "Trick" that I use it for some coverage against special walls that may come in

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability Torrent
EVs 240 HP / 216 SpD / 52Speed
Nature Calm
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Scald

Description.:
Spoiler:
Basically my lead and my special wall.I tried many others in his place,with Swampert it was a little better tho it cant stay in against a grass-type(ex ferrothorn common lead)! EVs some speed, SpD so he can come in and resist pretty nice some moves and HP ofc.
"Stealth Rock" Self-Explained. "Ice beam" good dmg and can hurt some flying-grass types.Mostly the enemies can't really see my Lead cause swampert could choice band too. So I take this opportunity to lay some dmg in the incoming grass type before switch out...2 STAB moves "Earthquake" and "Scald"(30% chance of burn)

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability Poison Heal
EVs 252HP / 184 Def / 72Speed
Nature Impish
- Substitute
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Description.:
Spoiler:
Not really much to say a Phy.Wall and staller.Common EVs and Moves!

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability Magic guard
EVs 252 SpA / 252Speed / 4Def
Nature Timid
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Swadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Description.:
Spoiler:
This Guy is my star,with Timid nature and the enormous SpA he has can outspeed most non-scarfed enemies...
He can do some serious dmg even without Calm mind on, He could use some kind of screen support but not really much as I think,After 1-2CCs can sweep easily.."Psyshock" for some Sp.Walls that may come in to resist. "Shadow Ball" For psychic/ghost enemies.And "Hidden Power[Fire]"
for some Grass typer users as Ferrothorn/Brelloom/etc..Main Weakness If the opposing team has a dark type in Alakazam can't do s***! So I have to take care of them before Alakazam gets in or at least weaken them
PS:So that's it! I accept every suggestion in my team, even major changes I just want to see opinions of others.It's not like I'm going to change everything that everyone of you say, I'll think before act!
Thank you for your suggestions!

Edit: If Something is not clear to understand or have some mistakes, if you want point them out to me so I can change them