View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2012 (03:00 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by Manipulation:
Yeah it was April Fools and it was cruel, but I bear even worse news. I uploaded the final version of Sienna to megaupload to keep it there for archival purposes for when I wanted to release it (yes, I finished the hack ages ago) and now I obviously cannot access the file from megaupload any more. The problem with this is that I hard deleted everything Sienna related from my computer and now longer have any copies of the hack on my hard drive so the latest Sienna version I currently have access to is the latest public release. I gave the final release link to a few friends outside PC so I may be able to retrieve the file from them, if not I dread to think...
That is really bad, Please say youre joking again? If you aren't It's quite sad, first making so many people happy by saying it will come out soon then joking around and anounce that there is a chance it'll never come out. In 2011 it deserved my vote for HOTY and it's almost a shame that I can't play the rest of it.

Why does all the good hack stop, Please don't tell me that your only purpose was to get the HOTY award and then leave it alone cause that is just sad

I hope you just made a other cruel joke to entertain yourself or something cuz Sienna was really one of the top games of all times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gliscor is boss. Period.