View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2012 (11:13 AM). Edited April 14th, 2012 by Sector.
Sector

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by johnny18:
I think it should not because it just looks like a normal pokemon and does not have anything special about it. I have not seen it being used in play. Phione is cute but so forgettable.
Its stats is no different than that of Glalie and a tad weaker than Flygon's. So stats-wise it is weakest Legendary Pokemon on the chart.

Quote originally posted by Huggie:
Thanks!!! I thought this club was going to be closed down

Phione a legendary?????? Really??? That's teh first time I hear that...no I don't thnk it is a legendary like the others.It is not strong enough and its stats are not high enough. In game I have used it once but it really wasn't something special!
This club will NEVER shut down

lol first time you heard of it? O.o You know what a Legendary Pokemon represent right? lol

Quote originally posted by Rainy Garden of Fire:
Hello! I'll be joining this club. It's fine, right?

Name: Rainy Garden of Fire
Partner Pokemon: Zeus the Arceus

So...how about I join the conversation?

I'd say that Phione isn't legendary. It's pretty much because I looked up in a website and it said that it isn't legendary, so I believed that. I don't say that a Pokemon is legendary by its strength or by its appearance. If it's legendary, it's legendary.

And I'll answer questionnaire number 5. Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. The same as Raikou, Suicune and Entei. Right?
You got the correct answer! Congrats! Website that aren't official are mainly opinionated or could be very well false. So you have to be careful on what you read and believe in, Pokemon or not. Welcome to the club!!

Saying Phione isn't Legendary is something you can argue though. For example, Legendary Pokemon are those you cannot catch anywhere and are rare in a breed. Look at all the others. How often can you come across one and faint it and find another in a wild? You don't, that's why you either capture one to control it or you're stuck without one unless starting over (excluding the trade that is.) Manaphy is no different to those of Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Shaymin/Victini. With that being said, how do you obtain Phione? Only one way realistic. By Manaphy, with a Ditto. Stats doesn't exactly make one a Legendary Pokemon, it's the rarity and how to obtain one.

As for your recent comment about being banned from the Battle Subway? That, also doesn't matter. There are practically two types of Legendary Pokemon. One that are so powerful in every stats, that it's banned from every lower tiers outside of Uber (Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem) along with the cute yet amazing stats of Mew to Victini. And the second set are those of the Trio ones. (Bird Trio, Beast Trio, Golem Trio, Lake Guardian Trio, Kami/Swordsmen Trio) The Trio ones are not realistically banned from the Battle Subway with a few exception. As weak as Phione is, like I stated before, being weak has nothing to do with a Legendary status, it has something to do with the rarity of it. Personally I don't see this relationship to be any different than the Mew/Mewtwo clones, except with a breeding affect.

Quote originally posted by ShinySearcher01:
I'd like to join please!
Name: ShinySearcher
Partner Pokemon: Kathryn the shiny Shaymin-sky form

Hmm, as for the current topic, I think Phione should be legendary because, it can only be obtained if you have the extremely rare Manaphy, which is certainly legendary. Just my thoughts. I don't think I have any referrals, maybe Sector Revenge, but not really.

BACK OFF, YOU CRAZY PERSON!!!!!!!!! JIRACHI IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ahh I may have to change the main post soon, I'm going to be getting rid of the points system or adjusting it. xD But Welcome!!