View Single Post
Old April 18th, 2012 (01:11 PM).
X does Y WITH AUTHORITY!

Nature: Timid

Quote originally posted by Sewaddle:

Welcome back! To show you how glad I am to see you here, here's another silly customer:

Quote:
Customer: “Our daughter is looking for a book called Antonyms and Cinnamons.”

(I type it into our search system, but no dice.)

Me: “Would you know the author’s name?”

Customer: “No, I forget. It was something weird though. She wrote it down, but I forget.”

Me: “Might you mean Antonyms and Synonyms?”

Customer: “Yes! That’s it!”

(I search again.)

Me: “Nothing with that exact title is coming up. Was there more to it?”

Customer: “The author’s name. It was something funny. Sounded like a dinosaur. Wait, I think I might have it here.”

(She searches through her pockets and fishes out a little folded piece of paper.)

Customer: “Here it is. Antonyms and Cinnamons by Theo Saurus!’”

Mm, cinnamon 8)
Which reminds me of...

...CINNAMON-BUNZUH! Darn it, now I'm hungry. >.<
GAAH RANDOM SEWADDLE MOUSE CURSOR IN SEWADDLE'S SIG! FIRST IT WAS POKESTICK'S SIG'S RANDOM STUNFISK! What's next?!

Oh gosh...if I start viewing all those potentially hilarious stories on Notalwaysright.com, I'm afraid I'll be sidetracked way too much. :cer_laugh:

Random fact...a quick Google search for "Customer: “Our daughter is looking for a book called Antonyms and Cinnamons." displays the previous post as the 6th result!

In other news, I toyed with new Bulbapedia wiki mark-up/code today...THERE'S JUST SO MUCH! @_@ Slowly but surely, I'm learning. I hope that I don't get confused with TVTropes mark-up/code... -.-

And lastly, Mozilla Firefox: I love you so much (as a browser >.>). Although the dark background you display when only displaying images is somewhat eerie...