View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012 (1:53 AM). Edited April 19th, 2012 by HeroesAndCons.
@Mateo this is one of the best hacks I've ever played, up there with the big boys like Pokemon Brown! Well done and thanks for such a great game, it's addictive and a refreshing take on my favourite generation of Pokemon games!

I do have a few questions though:
1 - Is there any way to catch Pikachu besides the trade in Violet city? I've already evolved that one to a Raichu and I need another Pikachu to trade for Mudkip...
2 - Can Glaceon learn ANY TM's besides Ice, normal and hidden Power moves? It seems extremely limited in its movepool - for example, it should be able to learn Shadow Ball and, I think, Psychic, but it doesn't, is it a glitch?
3 - Do you think you could make a fix in the near future so that there is a Final trainer unlocked AFTER you catch Mewtwo, like maybe he is standing there in Mewtwo's place ready to face you, etc? Just an idea, I don't know if there is enough allocated space in your hack for him or something...
4 - You said that the final evolutions obtaioned via trading are in Cerulean Cave... but I can't Find Gengar or kingdra or slowking though, instead finding the already easily-obtainable Arcanine and Crobat, which do not need trading to obtain. I really want a Kingdra too... XD
5 - Mudkip and its line is in the game... do you think you could enter Treeko, Torchic, and maybe even a truant-less Slakoth line too? I would do it myself if I had any hacking knowledge, but I don't, and you could easily replace some useless pokemon like Oddish, Corsola, and Mantine. It's already an incredible hack, but this would make it just perfect XD
Try the Base Stat Total Limit Challenge!