View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Jeff Gordon

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post

Homika! <3 I don't know much about Shizui so there's not much I could comment on about him, but Homika is a whole different story. From her guitar alone it seems obvious she'll be using a Scolipede (the bottom of the guitar = tails, the neck of the guitar = horns, the colour is the same, etc :3) and her hair almost resembles a tied-up rubbish bag, possibly hinting at the use of a Trubbish? Based on this I'd love her team! Then hopefully she'll get a cool Pokemon or two from the previous gens, maybe an Arbok since her personality seems quite sharp and jabbing, and maybe a Toxicroak to compliment her love of music? I dunno, these are very rough guesses, but it's the best I can think of for now x]
Aside from Amoonguss' family, those are the only other two Poison-families in Generation 5. You may be dead-on of what she might hold for her Pokemon in Gym Battles. They just seem right for one another! But her guitar is sick!

I found some pictures, did some browsing. I'm going with, I think she might have Koffing with a Scolipede xD

But she doesn't seem to be the friendly type of person. And I think she will have only two Pokemon. Homika/Shizui, have they been revealed because they are the first two new Gym Leaders of Black and White 2? Meaning the next group will be Gym Leaders 3-4 and so on? We'll see!

Some pictures I found:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Cloud View Post
Name: Grey Cloud
Your Gym Leader: Pryce
2 Partner Pokemon: Mamoswine & Beartic
Why have you joined to be trained: I've always loved the different gym leaders. I've always liked how they look versus what their pokemon type is.

What do you think of the new Gym Leaders for Black and White 2: Homika and Shizui?

Homika will be interesting, a poison-type gym leader.. cool! Shizui seems alright =)
Welcome to the club! & the forums! You are now officially a trainer of Pryce's. You must be a huge fan of Pryce! Is there a reason why? Mamoswine is a beastly Pokemon, but its definitely suitable for Pryce and only Pryce! xD