View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2012, 06:26 AM
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBlueMoon View Post
Well, I think that you should give the supporters like us your Y!M nick or the time you could online every week (cause I'm waiting for a reply for 3 days!)

Great things that I've been trying changing the sprites and I've succeed! I'll include a beta picture of Digmon - Submarimon - Raidramon to be the starters. :D And after that, I saw a picture case of Pokemon Quartz, and I made a case for you :D

I've just thought about a new title: Digimon Rangers, cause you're sent on a mission, right? So you must be a ranger...

Still working on the 5th gym of the story :D
Hope you'll get your computer back soon
My email is [email protected] I haven't updated in a while because I wanted to finish figuring out the gym order and the systems. It's difficult to post from my phone so I don't post until I have several things to reply to and a full update.

Nice sprites. I think these might be much easier to deal with in the long run. Awesome find.

Idk if I like the name. It just makes me think of power rangers lol. But the box art is sweet.

So do I lol
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.