Old April 21st, 2012 (01:06 PM).
#TeamRockHillSC
Team Kalos
Gold Tier

Nature: Quirky
My apologies for the short review, but at least it's quick

I've always loved the secret meetings

Quote:
“There’s nothing good in the water here,” he said. “I’ve gotten five of these already.”
Ah, the joy of catching Magikarp after Magikarp

Quote:
Uh… it’s pretty hard, actually. I don’t know how to do it, but I’ve heard about it from people, and they say it’s pretty complicated.
Suppose these are the days before TM's then. Looks like Move Tutors definitely had a more important role back in the day, but now it's got me wondering when TMs were developed and who came up with the idea.

Route 209 and Solaceon here are interesting because my mystery contest fic has that car chase scene that goes right through that general area. Biggest change would be that there is a paved road through 209 in mine, and I don't think my Solaceon is that big... it was just a place that was passed by... by criminals and a whole crew of cops doing close to 100, lol

Beware flocks of really ticked off bird Pokemon xD But now comes the million dollar question... should I have Lisa catch a Chatot and teach it 80's songs? I think it would be interesting if she still journeyed, but now that she's doing special agent stuff, I don't think a singing Chatot would fit in well during car chases xD

Quote:
“Ringo! Alker! Boss!”
It's on now

Next chapter is more Lona-style training, I presume? Hopefully either (a) Michael gets another judge, or (b) he uses Ringo to put her in her place. However it plays out, I'm hoping that Michael's second day of training there is better than the disaster that was the first. And the evil sadistic side of me wants to see how Henry will handle the pressure of having Lona breathe down his neck, lol

And am I the only one who wants to see another character named Walker, this one employed as a Texas Ranger, to take Lona to school, so to speak?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™
PC Vital Stats
* Pair
* PC Family
* Bishies
* VG Claims
* Friend Codes
Links
* Blog
* Web Site
* Fan Fictions:
* Leaf Green LP