View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West

Lincoln shrugged as he casually tossed the pokeball from hand to hand. Now that he had made his decision there was no doubt in his mind, no questioning whether or not he had made the right choice. That's just the way he was. He wasn't sure what kind of terrain battlefield eight would offer, but if it was near to the cafeteria and the opportunity of some grub that was good enough for him.

"Sounds like a plan to me." He nodded. "It seems fair that I should, like, treat a girl to lunch after I beat her on the battlefield." Lincoln grinned. Although he'd enjoyed his last battle he hadn't gotten on or had a particularly fun time with his opponent. But he knew that would be different this time around.

Nika Valentine

Nika quietly finished her lunch as she attempted to put thoughts of the nervous boy out of her mind. She knew that she could come across as a little... odd to other people, but that was no reason to change who she was. She had her pokemon for friends and, honestly, what else did she really need? The only people who had ever treated her well were her parents, and even then her relationship with her mother could be considered rocky. At best.

Gathering the dishes her and her pokemon had used she returned them to the cafeteria attendant with her thanks. Ensuring that she had everything she recalled all of her pokemon to their pokeballs, which took some time as she had completely forgotten her Joltik was resting on top of her head, and made her way out of the cafeteria. Hopefully she would find another student she could battle.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head