View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2012 (1:07 AM). Edited April 22nd, 2012 by Weeaboo Name.
Nature: Gentle
Shana F is the worst anime I've ever seen, it made other horrible titles like Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, Mouryou no Hako, DearS, Oremo and Eiken look like Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Revolutionary Girl Utena and Gintama. ZnT was same old heremcrap, any progress in the relationship is reset at the start of every episode, but Shana was just awful, I mean how can an action orientated show be so dull?

As for the whole source is king statement, I'm not sure if you're being serious or not. I could probably rattle of a list 30 strong of adaptations I liked more than the source (would probably be more if my read and watched overlapped more).

I can't believe I'm reading what I'm reading, an anime fan complaining about a studio putting too much effort into a show. Who cares if the Elevens bought it or not the final result was a lot of laughs, what more can you ask of a slapstick comedy show? Also without the dramatic shifts in animation quality a lot of the scenes would have had so much less impact....take

Talking about Nichijou makes me sad that there are no really good comedy series airing right now. sadfrog.jpg

Oh and the only reason the Elevens didn't buy it is the fact that a couple of the girls liked boys, would have bought it if those girls weren't so ****ty.